If I ever get to go to the moon, I'll probably just stand on the moon and go 'Hmmm, yeah...fair enough...

>If I ever get to go to the moon, I'll probably just stand on the moon and go 'Hmmm, yeah...fair enough...gotta go home now.'

Attached: noelgallagher.png (1200x1200, 979.65K)

Yeah because he’s a brainlet ducking retard. He’s not interested in confirming scientific theories or expanding the human collective knowledge base. He’s a poor working class faggot with a shit load of money. You can’t undo that DAmage to one’s mental state. You can’t .

What would LG say?

Attached: B952CF52-D166-4FDD-9400-0EE71A18B182.jpg (2000x1270, 1.09M)

He's done you.

Who fucking cares? The moon, yeah, cool, but after a while don't you think it'd get boring and depressing up there? The average guy isn't going to be interested in collecting sediment samples.

>Fuck the sea. I ain’t going in that. Fuck that, mate. That ain’t meant for us. That’s meant for the sharks, and the jellyfish, tadpoles and stuff. I can’t swim. I can have a bath and that. I’m all right in a hot tub. But put me out in the ocean and I’m gone.”
don't think either of the brothers are that adventurous.

Attached: lg.png (690x1036, 791.59K)

Yeah well he’s a below average guy mate. He’s a fool and retard that tripped and fell into a few millions.

99 other lives that guy statistsllt would be a bum or a living on the doll complaining about pakis and Maggie thatcher stealing his milk.

Who gives a fuck what this retard thinks about the moon. and I like those first 3 waysis albums.

>He’s not interested in confirming scientific theories or expanding the human collective knowledge base.

Based and taopilled

fookin live aid

but we've never landed on it, noel. not possible.

based

But who built the Moon?

surprised to see this retard cunt can be funny sometimes

I'd enjoy the solitude and play some songs about the Moon until I start missing trees and feel the need to go home.
If I can't have a pint with my mates, why would I even bother? If science helps me build a pub on the Moon, I'd do some research, but otherwise, it's useless effort.
Humans don't deserve knowledge. Touch grass and talk about science. Who the fuck cares? I swear, nerds will never learn.

Attached: 215EABDF-622C-4814-BD02-B8D0077B258A.jpg (1125x764, 165.28K)

Big if true

That means he's based and you're an effete poofy faggot

how is he so fucking unlikeable compared to Liam?

He abandoned his roots

Attached: 1087B04D-0EBD-4DA5-8B5E-3DDBFFC68F4F.jpg (1183x900, 289.22K)

If you picture it that could just as easily be a Karl Pilkington quote.

Buck, broken.

you could mix up Noel and Karl Pilkington's quotes and you wouldn't be able to tell. well, Karl might sound less ignorant.