Why was this man not cancelled?

Why was this man not cancelled?

Attached: motorhead.jpg (1211x1082, 203.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skGEBgePHtk
youtube.com/watch?v=mTPSmHPiPko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because his fans would butcher you.

If you cancel nazi overtones in metal, there will be nothing left

>Motörhead
>Cancelled

c'mon nigger this is not twitter, go back

Attached: 1623988794985.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

>Why was this man not cancelled?
1. he's dead
2. his longtime GF was black
3. nobody cares

oh shit when did lemmy die

Any Forums killed him

Attached: 973.png (1263x1456, 162.89K)

Because he didn't give a fuck about some trannies on twitter

He was never a racist, he liked the aesthetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=skGEBgePHtk
youtube.com/watch?v=mTPSmHPiPko

lemmy simply didnt give a fuck, you cannot cancel someone who doesnt care
also, anyone with a functioning brain knew he wasnt a nazi, he just collected their shit

any man who's brave enough to larp as a nazi gets my respect

I would have loved to see someone fucking try to cancel Lemmy

>you cannot cancel someone who doesnt care
This should be incredibly obvious to anyone, yet somehow isn't.

He was from the old stock. You can't cancel someone who has no concept of cancelation. They're all immune. So are the audiences.

He was an avid collector of Nazi memorabilia. Is it racist to take an interest in history? The guy clearly states in his book that its a fascinatio/n hobby he picked up and nothing more.

Go attack all the black celebrities that promote the Black Panther movement as well then. Cancel Beyonce and JayZ, cancel PublicEnemy, cancel KRS-one, cancel Tupac

it's a cultural thing amongst old men, as we get further away from the war it gets harder to understand but trading in german stuff, even some more hardcore stuff like SS knives or badges, was like a sort of boys own thing. model tiger tanks and all that, we just do computer games of it now

Gene Simmons has fucked thousands of mostly underage groupies and not single one has me tooed him.
It's because his circumcised dick is the best memory of their youth now when they are old hags.

but they could have an even better memory of millions of dollars by #metoo'ing him so that makes no sense

I love me a piece of Nazi kit if I get hold of it. I still don't think it makes me a Nazi. I just love the history, put some perspective to my life.

I can assure you it's a cultural thing among men who enjoy history and weapons, and continues in strength today. I have a 1941 P38 pistol and two Mosins from the war, I bought them - solely - because I wanted to own those pieces of history. I'm 32 and have been collecting since I was 11.

Route 66

It doesn't by todays standards. But for some boomer bitch from 50 years ago it was a beautiful moment on which no monetary value can be placed. They really believed that shit. Still do.