Biblical

Biblical

Attached: 600x600bb[1].jpg (600x600, 176.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QUGVOihacy8?t=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is the album written by jews?

Fucking mad fer it

Attached: BIBLICAL.png (1725x857, 493.79K)

bargain bucket Stone Roses. simple as

>yeah mate, Keith Moon drove his Rolls into the pool we could put that on our cover!
>rock N roll our kid!

ian brown is complete shite, simple as

Attached: music.png (600x500, 373.01K)

Should be 10 minutes longer

They've done you.

You now remember when Noel dropped a new mix of D' You Know What I Mean?, and it sounded biblical

If only the potato cunt would do it for the whole album.

if that's the case, why did liam copy his entire vocal style lmao
oasis were the 90s version of imagine dragons, basic radio shit for normies

>he says as this happened a few days ago
youtu.be/QUGVOihacy8?t=18

Copied his image maybe. Other than their accent Liam can sing circles around Ian.... especially back in the 90s. Ian had like no range

>Ian brown
>vocal style
O I AM LAFFIN

That entire cover is real, they actually lowered a car into the pool, fuck you, it’s cool.

Liam actually copied his vocal style from Blur ironically early on

I remember hearing this song in an AT&T or Cingular wireless commercial in the early 2000's and completely forgot about the commercial until some guy on Any Forums started spamming 'watch Supersonic' threads. Fookin Biblical

The album is perfect the way it is, the remix removes several great things about the song itself

Imagine Dragons? Seriously. Fuck Oasis bashers are genuinely mentally retarded. Champagne Supernova? My Big Mouth, Gas Panic, Sad Song, Slide Away, fucking Imagine Dragons? Kill yourself. This album is Marilyn Manson’s favorite album of all time by the way

Liam basically stole his look from the Stone Roses and his attitude from the Happy Mondays

MMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE'LL COME DANCING WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE