Hi guys. I am a newfag on this board so please be nice to me

Hi guys. I am a newfag on this board so please be nice to me.

Tired of this modern shitty "music", woke and politize, just want something calm relaxing like for example a 50's music. I prefer instrumental (no fucking metal shit), but it can be with lyrics has long it is calm and relaxing.

Can you anonymous share some artists or music? Thanks!

Attached: instrumental-music.jpg (1600x1066, 499.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J13DOfT54Z4&t=10s
youtu.be/kyeBVCGYC94
youtube.com/watch?v=0UD4yJpg-lk
youtube.com/watch?v=qv1SfsquJPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I’m a newfag
Go back

Tom Jobim - Wave

Bossa nova is very relaxing and Wave is mostly instrumental

Attached: Cover.jpg (280x280, 17.53K)

Listen to your last breath as you dangle from the end of a fucking rope you gay cunt piece of shit faggot

no.

thanks! it was something like this i was looking for user.

sorry i am not mentally will or George Flyod, but thanks for the suggestion user.

Attached: you.gif (220x220, 84.61K)

>mentally will
It’s mentally ill you retarder baka nigger

LISTEN TO THIS YOU'LL LOVE IT FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=J13DOfT54Z4&t=10s

I am not a mcdonalds american, sorry about that user.

Attached: 1629233216398.jpg (1024x731, 75.33K)

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 1653475066088.jpg (214x250, 7.89K)

You might like Stack O Tracks by The Beach Boys. It’s just an instrumental version of a lot of their hits
youtu.be/kyeBVCGYC94

Attached: 2623E74C-81B5-4250-8168-514F2F53F447.jpg (820x820, 64.72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0UD4yJpg-lk
Ventures were all instrumental

Its funny as fuck that the kpoppers, cumbrains, shills, trolls and attention whores are left to take over the catalog, but this faggot shows up actually asking for music and gets attacked....

no

youtube.com/watch?v=qv1SfsquJPY

Go fuck yourself, racist music lover

>tough the anons
wut?

user asks for music and a dozen troons get triggered because he refuses to wallow in their shit pit

OP has brain damage please be gentle silly anons

trannies rent free in your head!

>I-I-I-I'M not a tranny you are

Attached: im ok.png (1584x1631, 1.09M)

rolling