Johnny Depp won

Attached: johnnydepp.jpg (1094x917, 144.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rMHxMP4Ekf4
cloutnews.co.uk/johnny-depp-announced-his-new-album-release-in-collaboration-with-jeff-beck/
youtube.com/watch?v=_6lO6K_XQ14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This better be called "Hearsay" or "Mega Pint".

youtu.be/rMHxMP4Ekf4

After this?!

Seeing this guy call for the death of his ex wife and refer to her as a "mushy, pointless, dangling overused flappy fish market," which literally sounds like something an incel on here would say, not only win his case, but be treated like a saint has really dimmed my faith in humanity.

Now I'm not saying that any woman in general should be described that way, but Heard is evidently a special case here

Reminder that reddit sided with Depp, so we must side with Heard by default. Anyone who sides with Depp is a reddit sympathizer.

We aren't siding with anyone, fuck celebs

HAHA steviie t megaBASED amirite????

Attached: 1594817397077.jpg (125x100, 2.42K)

Have you HEARD? :D

what if i don't want to suck mainstream media's dick?

stay mad, roastie

I'm only reading the details about the trial now and the more I read the more I believe it was a sham and Heard should have won. No, I'm not joking.
Regardless, even if she's guilty the damage done to victims of domestic abuse present and future can't be overstated. Now an entire fucking generation is going to believe tropes like "why didn't she leave if he was abusive", "why didn't you seek medical treatment", "this is not how a domestic abuse victim acts" (as if there was a specific set of behaviors) have any validity.
This too.

yep and supporting victims of abuse also sets a precedent for women to #metoo use and call us out. we need to support abusers and not victims

>music lost

Johnny Depp Announced His New Album Release in Collaboration with Jeff Beck
cloutnews.co.uk/johnny-depp-announced-his-new-album-release-in-collaboration-with-jeff-beck/

youtube.com/watch?v=_6lO6K_XQ14

thats good to hear, i will be beating my wife after we get married. no way to help her now :^)

there already was a trial where he was convicted of abuse towards her. this trial was just to say she caused unfair damages to his career. it wasnt about saying he wasnt an abuser. just that the career and reputation damages were disproportionate. it was a libel suit

>Reminder that reddit sided with Depp
No they didn't lol

Confirmation on the album name.
Johnny Deppth - The Deppths

They did though