If it was the 1940’s would you have been racist towards him?

If it was the 1940’s would you have been racist towards him?

Attached: 154FE00D-E930-4F80-BBC7-C168BBBB1DB2.jpg (1200x630, 211.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfX8pOiuWFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm afraid I'm the kind of person who with enough propaganda can slip into the "birds of a feather" mindset. but I'm muslim, and we don't really have a history of being racist. malcom x talked about doing hajj and seeing everyone around the world coming together at mecca and respecting one another like never seen in america at the time. if I were still muslim I probably wouldn't be racist to him, but otherwise I might be a little separationist.

Attached: chinky.jpg (491x360, 54.35K)

He wore blackface himself and didn't give a fuck what wokies said.
Lou was our /boy/

Attached: 190214130601-04-zulu-new-orleans-blackface-louis-armstrong.jpg (480x270, 19.76K)

>but I'm muslim, and we don't really have a history of being racist
bougie

youtube.com/watch?v=LfX8pOiuWFc

Amsalam wakanda laikum my beautiful brotha. A blessed bountiful day Allah bestowed upon us today, us that not so? Well my brotha, i see you later in the mosque.

>we don't really have a history of being racist
good bait made me reply

You've literally been killing my people in Israel for their race for 75 years now.

It's the 2020s and I'm racist now

Attached: images (1) (1).jpg (550x535, 34.66K)

I dont think you understand racism. Racists then and now loves Louis

>but I'm muslim, and we don't really have a history of being racist.
lol

He was pro-violence you stoopid trolling faggot.

>I'm muslim, and we don't really have a history of being racist.
ah OK. here's this drawing of mohamme-

Attached: house-house-blowing-up.gif (498x494, 3.13M)

I would have heard him and started nodding my head saying "hey maybe these guys ain't so bad", would have been a really wholesome and heartwarming moment

If he was around today, would he laugh at the knock-out game or shove an old Asian lady onto subway tracks?

He was already an established famous musician in the 40's you dumb fuck, nobody hated or was racist towards him

uhm sir miles davis was at the white house dinner table 20 years after that photo and the girl sitting next to him was racist

uh sir miles davis was smoking a cigarette during a break when he was gigging and the cops told him to leave and he said he was working and so they beat him over the head with clubs
twenty years before the dinner incident

uh sir bud powell was walking down a street about 8 years before that happened and the cops for actually no reason actually beat him over the head with clubs and they actually beat him stupid and he was never independently functional again

sir these three died because a woman was driving

Attached: 30C81863-533D-48AC-A916-03E61AE06286.jpg (750x520, 319.14K)

Why aren't you faggots talking about white bois walking around in the wrong neighborhood back then, or today? Do you like just talking about one side of a story? How does completely ignoring the truth, help us have peace?

>nobody hated or was racist towards him
Why would you say something while knowing nothing?

>true stories
>made up stories from the mind of a Any Forumstard
Wonder which one I should take more seriously? Hmmm.

That's right, name calling and assumptions, is how we'll get peace.