/metal/

Pussy is unkvlt edition
Old: FAQ: pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: 1625986321549.jpg (770x469, 28.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMFcsvJlMv8
baron667.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/AMlwGalMyzg
instagram.com/p/CeNdRitl2yM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for grindcore

Attached: 1569706100607.png (2592x3888, 3.55M)

punk not metal

Blastan

Attached: KRIEGSMACHINE-Altered-States-Of-Divinity-Vinyl-LP-blackjpg.jpg (800x799, 244.29K)

The fuck this is punk
youtube.com/watch?v=HMFcsvJlMv8

I'm a stranger to the thief.

Attached: download (2).png (252x200, 7.85K)

lmao

>implying extreme metal would exist without grindcore
this isn't a diapershit general, gramps

shilling my own project. i need some help with feedback from actual metal bros
baron667.bandcamp.com/

Attached: a2495071887_10.jpg (1200x1200, 338.27K)

I like it, good riffs.

youtu.be/AMlwGalMyzg

Attached: a1510164829_10.jpg (1200x1200, 161.38K)

>Pasay, Philippines
based

Attached: Reflection of a Bleak Mind.jpg (800x800, 219.61K)

Holy shit

Attached: Grand Belial's Key - Mocking the Philanthropist.jpg (640x640, 211.27K)

meant to reply to this

Someone actually made a demo?

I'm only going off of Father of Disillusion II as I can't be arsed to sit through the whole thing right now.

I like the production and the riffs seem nice enough although nothing grabbed my dick too hard. Production is actually great the more I listen to it, the guitar tone and the mix for it is real neato.
The main thing I didn't really like was the snare sound. It seems quite prominent and doesn't sound like the snares are on too much, so as it drone on I find it semi-obnoxious. That is a nit-pick though.
I also think the vocals are very far back in the mix, which with the reverb is something I'd expect more from atmoshit than usual BM.
For this song in particular, my preference for BM of this style is to have more moments that go apeshit with fast energetic riffs/drums, but if that's not what you're going for then it's basically a moot point.

I have no major complaints. All I'd really want are some more ball gripping riffs and for the drums to have a bit more creativity for fills etc. The sort of thing I assume just comes with more releases, or I may just be missing the point of the project.

I'm working on it

havent listened that far but around the 2:00 mark of the first track is really cool. nice work

wow user for that well thought out response, could you perhaps comment on my playing too? I know you most likely won't give a shit but I have a 15 second clip right here. Thinking about making it an actual passage on song I'm working on.
instagram.com/p/CeNdRitl2yM/
feel free to laugh at my retarded instagram too.

I'm not a guitarfag so I have no idea, sorry.
If you do slam in random tapping into mid-tempo BM like the track I listened toit may seem a bit out of place. Would be cool to hear either way.