Will We Be Constantly Stuck Inside a Cyberpunk Reality Day After Day? Edition

Will We Be Constantly Stuck Inside a Cyberpunk Reality Day After Day? Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP lad link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_in_the_post-cyberpunk_reality.png (1001x959, 382.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/46IQu0yuJzU
youtube.com/watch?v=zTlw1kz8-m8
youtube.com/watch?v=c1GxjzHm5us
youtube.com/watch?v=U7ldTnJzfVs
youtube.com/watch?v=A3svABDnmio
youtube.com/watch?v=4hGQ97tCTOs
youtube.com/watch?v=jDcvZIYq91s
youtube.com/watch?v=92pkn8kX_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=rOEU-qRarqk
youtube.com/watch?v=RvMxqcgBhWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fYGQ3WGnOXI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q6tUzer5MA
youtube.com/watch?v=8S8Iz0mGs_U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOUSxl2vvYE
youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc
youtube.com/watch?v=rrISpBSWN30
youtu.be/XcEYuvdkONE
youtu.be/mq1JI9RHL20
youtube.com/watch?v=dUBzFl5vnDk
youtube.com/watch?v=HqNf8oNIAls
youtube.com/watch?v=08G7Y5bBPEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll start
youtu.be/46IQu0yuJzU

i like this album, only found it because it was linked to another smaller artist, dates to 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=zTlw1kz8-m8

One of the Beach Boys' all time greatest songs, in my opinion, even if it's nowhere near as well known as "God Only Knows" or "Surfin' Safari". It's simply wonderful. Nothing else really to say. 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=c1GxjzHm5us

youtube.com/watch?v=U7ldTnJzfVs

Nice enough electronica-influenced power pop. Yet another rock band from the Georgian scene? Huh. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=A3svABDnmio

youtube.com/watch?v=4hGQ97tCTOs

Dead thread?

Attached: Pingu_in_tank_by_an_anonymous_artist.jpg (1723x1378, 116.68K)

bumping 4 sound

youtube.com/watch?v=jDcvZIYq91s

BLOOD BANK BLOOD BANK YEAH
BLOOD BANK BLOOD BANK YEAH
Yeah, not getting a whole lot out of this. The vocals aren't bad as growl metal and there was like 5 seconds of a good guitar ?solo?, but otherwise a pretty forgettable if not embarrassing track to find on any artist's discog. 4/10
youtube.com/watch?v=92pkn8kX_3I

Comes across as 'generic alternative metal', although as a song it's certainly better than Nickelback's reputation would invite one to expect. I still don't like the singers vocals much. Lyrics about social change and revolution... also pretty derivative but not bad either. I'll be positive-ish. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=rOEU-qRarqk

youtube.com/watch?v=RvMxqcgBhWQ

Somehow I hear the singer as autotuned even though it's live. Maybe there's some real-time filtering going on, idk. The chorus is pretty schlocky but everything around that I really like. Gotta love the mixture of violin-esque instruments and rock, their solo was probably probably the best part, alongside the bridge preceding it. I'll go 7.5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=fYGQ3WGnOXI

I checked this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q6tUzer5MA

Seems fairly standard in terms of indie rock. It also has a set of particular vibes that remind me of Imagine Dragons in a particularly uncomfortable way. Still, I like the vocals in particular. I'll be positive-ish again. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=8S8Iz0mGs_U

Background hype music. reminds me of iamgien dragons tho

7.5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOUSxl2vvYE

youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc

I could only take forty-four seconds of it. Lame. Just... lame. 2/10

youtube.com/watch?v=rrISpBSWN30

The first one really tried to copy that imagine dragons sound huh? Pretty bad 2/10

The second is a classic. The combination of shoegaze, metal and goth Pete brought was great 8/10

youtu.be/XcEYuvdkONE

This has always been a dead thread

Wholesome song, but it's not something I would listen again 5/10

youtu.be/mq1JI9RHL20

Argentine pop music that really makes one think of 70s singer-songwriter singles by the likes of Carly Simon and Carole King. The sort of smooth tracks that you'd expect to hear in a museum or such, maybe. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=dUBzFl5vnDk

youtube.com/watch?v=HqNf8oNIAls

Fascinating to hear somebody going for that Brian Eno style of minimalistic electronic music way back in the early 1960s, when even what we'd consider now as standard pop rock was avant-garde. People clearly weren't ready for it, looking at the guy's spotty history of only partial success. A delightful track on its own terms. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=08G7Y5bBPEg