What does Any Forums think?

What's your guys opinions on fishmans' album 98.12.28?

Attached: 98.12.28_男達の別れ_Album_Art.jpg (319x312, 11.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3EKEwMXmXY
youtu.be/fpJSOUCSWGI
youtube.com/watch?v=4pRs9JVARXc&ab_channel=fancyvibez
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is good yes

Attached: fishmans.jpg (960x720, 95.2K)

very cool, although i do prefer the album version of long season because of how it sounds through headphones. its a little funny how much fishmans is discussed here, surely there must be tons of other similar bands from JP but im not complaining. its like that one japanese jazz album being so popular. ryuki whatshisname

Favourite song(s) and best song in ur opinion?

I've pretty much only listened to this version of long season as its more convenient and I don't wear headphones cause they mess up my hair.
Do you mean Ryo Fukui? Or is it someone else?

Attached: received_10211723950328445.jpg (600x1250, 56.4K)

thats the one. its a good album for sure, just interesting that it blew up recently. more power to you user. you owe it to yourself to listen to the album version though. has a different energy to it
youtu.be/S3EKEwMXmXY

also if you like anime check out kids on the slope
youtu.be/fpJSOUCSWGI

I really like how Oh Slime starts the album off, and I really like how Long Season ends it. I'd probably say Long Season is the best track.

Somebody post the greentext

If I can get my old headphones working properly I'll put them on and give the album version ago, I'd be interested to see how different they sound.

I've been trying to get back into anime recently as I only have really watched nob psycho 100 in the past couple years and recently started GTO so I'll also give this a go

My favourite track would probably be Melody but Oh Slime is a close second or maybe Smilin'Days, Summer Holiday

The best track is definitely Long Season but I think something like yurameki In the Air could be in close second

I agree.
It's a very strong album all around. Long Season just kind of overshadows it with its mighty girth. I mean how can it not? The second CD is literally three songs. That's downright intimidating.

if you like them. you should check out the Pillows

Attached: 1 A_8HR6hpU0mCgq7P2F1iKw.png (1400x732, 2.48M)

I actually listened to them first and I like a lot of their stuff but the problem is that many of their albums aren't on Spotify in my country so I just end up listening to them pretty much only when I'm using YouTube for music

i pretty much exclusively use youtube to listen to the pillows
youtube.com/watch?v=4pRs9JVARXc&ab_channel=fancyvibez

Attached: 1654665328792.png (600x450, 407.05K)

My favourites by them are probably white summer and green bicycle, red hair with black guitar
Last dinosaur, funny bunny, thank you my twilight and hello girl
All amazing songs

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-184144_Instagram.jpg (1079x1088, 437.59K)

>white summer and green bicycle, red hair with black guitar
i listened to this on repeat while i read what might be the saddest manga of my life. it enhanced the experience so much.

Attached: 7d5a7aa55eb32e66ea0c4f8e3ed71e164623d6f2_00.jpg (500x389, 71.19K)

Amazing song, I'll need to listen to more of the pillows now even if it isn't as convenient if I can find more gems like this

Everything about the song is just great I can't even put into words, I can listen to it anytime or anywhere and it'll be perfect

What's the name of the manga?

Oyasumi Punpun. it made me want to kill myself after i first read it, so be warned.
but i dont believe i've ever been as touched before by manga or anime..

I would prefer the album version of Long Season if it didn't have the pooping sounds. I don't think I've seen fishmans discussed much here because the contrarians here don't want to associate with rymcore

I'll have to add it to the reading list
I've been trying to getting back into manga as well as the last thing I read was the mob psycho Web comic (I really like mpb psycho) I started reading berserk after watching the 97 anime and I'm really excited to see the differences and what's to come (especially with the recent news)

Is there really pooping sounds or are you memeing?

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-071936_Gallery.jpg (1079x802, 344.11K)

Does anyone know what that song is at 20 seconds of the Kids on the Slope video?