Oldfags fuck off

Music belongs to the youth. Take your balding ass back to Walmart boomers.

Attached: 1606808508303.jpg (720x599, 68.61K)

>Twitter jew spouting his rules for us to live by

this dude is projecting so hard, most people understand this without having to verbalize it

posts random nobody's twitter opinion
>its muh true
ngmi faggot

>that level of cope
>that photo
Please tell me that pic was edited. It's too perfect, there's no way lmao

>social media

You zoomers will devour yourselves.

the guys performing on stage (successful onces) might be well over 35.

well if over 35s is the key demo, those with kids at festivals are much much worse
>go to festival
>fat bald ass stands in front of you
>has sreaming kids in tow bored out of their little minds
>you wish for a loaded weapon like never before
been there many times
i know why the "nobody under 18 allowed rule" is key to a good time

thrving

Attached: 6a7.jpg (587x87, 24.59K)

>seething at people his age with hair and spouses who fuck them more than once a year having fun at festivals
Many such cases

I'm gonna become fully cybernetic and live for 1000 years and have psychic powers.

What's a real ale festival?

People even in their 40s are some of the best ive met at festivals. Theyre way more open and easier to talk to.

>I went to festivals to score, not to listen to my favorite artists

Oh the irony
Zoomers dont do festivals becuase theyre unsafe, dangerous, and the best bit - really bad phone data and no wifi which is a zoomy killer
Wiithout the over 35s today there would be no music festivals whatsoever
This & OP are subjectively stupid and the twatter fuck should find rope

Oldfags are the people who make the whole thing stay afloat. Oldfags have money and spend it on beer, food and pleasantries at the festival and book in at the local hotels which keeps the local economy going. Teenagers smuggle vodka bottle and 5 grams and dont spend any money and pass out in a tent day 3 from malnurishment.

I tried getting into a concert near me but it's 21 up and I'm 19, so fuck off Dan

>He's a britbong
kek of course he's miserable nofrenz

Mogged

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-235321_Twitter.jpg (720x1140, 217.42K)

i remember trying to see pic related literally 2 weeks before my 21st birthday and they wouldnt let me in. TV Girl was playing an all-ages show concurrently on the lower floor so i went to that instead

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x1200, 232.56K)

44 clapping back at people on twitter though
teenage girl behavior

As a 25 year old I welcome oldfags. This guy is lame.

First 3 music festivals i went to I was 17, and broke in through holes in the fencing for nothing. Back then, the festivals i freebied didn't even use wristbands

Why do people live in hate?

i was here before you. i don't need to be welcomed.

You can lick my taint though that'd be cool

His wife I imagine did the "youre an adult now, so no fun for you" They must be insufferable. I bet wifey also made him take the profile pic with the kid

no more embarrassing than a dude whose too afraid to go to a music festival cause hes afraid some teenage girls will laugh at him

I'm gald we agree this behavior is shameful