It's kino

It's kino

Attached: 16345c05afff769cdee89cd1124bcf12.jpg (1000x1000, 217.08K)

This is all you need....Toss the rest

Attached: 41uxj7FEz6L.jpg (485x500, 31.8K)

I got this on vinyl.

don't listen to this cockroach

Yep *Sip*

When Josie comes home... So good
She's the priiiiiide of the neighborhood

But that doesn’t include Everyone’s Gone to the Movies.

GOAT
Worth it for Here In The Western World
Mine's on RED vinyl, AND an ABC Records pressing!

Brooklyn, Fire in the Hole and Change of the Guard kill this album for me. For their early stuff Countdown is a more solid effort.

Attached: CBAT Track Ratings.png (561x382, 64.37K)

Only a fool would say that

>Reelin' in the Years rated below Kings

Wait a minute, wtf? I didn't give Reelin' a 5 as well? Fuck past me

I've come around to preferring the early Dan albums. Less polished, less perfectionist, more band-focused. Ultra-slick yacht rock has really wore out its appeal for me.

You're right to have called me out and while I'd still probably keep Kings a 5, Reelin' is far more deserving

Listening to this in my dad’s car on the way to school back in the day was a form of torture truly beyond words. Crap. He was jamming out though so good on him

Brooklyn is one of the best tracks you FUCK

>fire in the hole the lowest
how the fuck. literally a 5 for the piano solo alone

A RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGELS BOUND WITH ONNNNNNE ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHER

like a fucking icepick into my eardrums

Meh, doesn't flow as well with the rest of the album even thought it's a fantastic song on its own

OP here sorry wrong pic

Attached: The_Royal_Scam.jpg (600x598, 134.24K)

Your dad is cool. You on the other hand are probably a pussy

Bro, for me it's like a race of angels bound with one another singing in my ears

I'll accept it. Katy Lied is also an acceptable answer.

Steely Dan were NEVER "Yacht Rock"!

How about I toss all of them?
Post a youtube link to a GREAT Steely Dan song so I can shit in your face regarding it

Why probably? Is someone too scared to speak with certainty? Afraid of me? I probably won’t show up to your house and I probably won’t eat your pets.

Time Out of Mind is yachty

Cope, Palmer was the right voice for their more sincere songs. If he'd stuck around maybe Fagen wouldn't have indulged himself so much.