The Beatles are the best band of all time. Am I wrong...

The Beatles are the best band of all time. Am I wrong? Sure your avant krautrock band had ONE album that was better than Revolver or Abbey Road but literally no one had the amount of enjoyable songs that The Beatles did. 13 albums. 227 good enjoyable songs. Anyone you name that is better than The Beatles won't even come remotely close. Every band I see named has like 2 good albums max. If even 2.

Attached: beatles.jpg (1800x1801, 499.16K)

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 79.66K)

It's not bait. I literally made the thread so people can name all the bands. Name any. They will have one or two good albums. No one will come close to 13 albums

pink floyd might come close but they fell off at the end. rolling stones made like 5 good albums and 25 mid ones. all these other bands are extremely niche and haven't influenced many pop artists too. i gotta agree with op.

They're the greatest band ever.
Now, now, I can already hear the replies.
>listen to more music
>i remember being 16
>pleb
>faggot
But make no mistake, I've listened to Any Forumscore twice over. I've indulged in Swans and Neutral Milk Hotel and the likes for years now. I've spent my time being a Scaruffi drone. Trout Mask Replica and WL/WH have graced my ears many a time. I've spent hours scouring through RYM and listening to hidden gems. I've taken a recommendation or two from Anthony Fantano. I've listened to the prime P4k approved albums. Still, none of these musical experiences have compared to joy I've gotten listening to The Fab Four over the years.
From the 4 chord love songs of their early days to their later mind blowing psychedelic experimentation to their solo careers I've still found nothing that can compare.
I've listened to your Any Forums-core
I've listened to your RYM-core
I've listened to your p4k-core
I've listened to your Fantano-core
I've listened to your Scaruffi-core
And still... nothing compares to them.
You can seethe, cope, dilate and post the Scaruffi copypasta all you wan't... But you will ever find a better band than The Beatles.
It's that simple.

Attached: beatles.jpg (1110x1110, 195.12K)

Also Rolling Stones just ripped off The Beatles lol. Has there ever been a bigger case of plagiarism among well known people? It's quite pathetic

Attached: maj.jpg (1000x1000, 307.51K)

Pink Floyd better

Pink Floyd doesn't even have one good album let alone 2

Since when is having the most good albums the criteria for being the best band? If that were the case King Gizzard would be #1 by a loooooongshot

Id also argue its better to have 1 amazing album than 13 great ones. IMO Pet sounds alone is better than the entire Beatles catalogue combined

Thats not the value of the Beatles anyway, their value is in the significant contributions to the depth of sound to rock music and to pop as a whole.

Anyone can get lucky one time. It's well known. A band makes a great album and the rest of their career is just stinkers. The Beatles were able to make 13 good albums. Unheard of.

Lucky? Tf are you talking about
Do you know anything about pet sounds

Besides the point anyway, you should really define a metric by which the Beatles are the "best rock band" or whatever you're claiming because if its just quantity of great albums, King Gizz has them beat by 7

>King Gizz has them beat by 7
Troll. Not responding to you anymore. Go back to reddi.t

The Beatles suck a sweaty Mexican penis dipped in sewage water but king jizz is worse beyond compare

daily reminder we used to bully beatlesposters until they went back to redshit (where most of them came from). since Any Forums is now controlled by zoomers, people like OP go unchecked and ungatekept. anyway the beatles suck, and guess what? i won't read your reply!

we all fucking know you will no one sounds tough on Any Forums

The Simpsons of music

I actually agree with you OP, but I’m interested in seeing more contenders.
I think every single Doors album (not counting the ones without Morrison) is great, easily comparable to the Beatles in terms of high quality, but that’s only six albums. Every Steely Dan album is great, but they only have nine, and there was a long breakup and hiatus before the last two. The Velvet Underground is great, but they have what, four? Five?
How many bands have great albums into the double digits? Residents have like 50 albums, but I don’t know if ten of them are truly great, they’re a very hit-or-miss band.

Attached: Pink Floyd Discography.png (1042x800, 288.01K)

Don’t Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds have more great albums than The Beatles?

>Your Funeral … My Trial
>Tender Prey
>The Good Son
>Henry’s Dream
>Let Love In
>Murder Ballads
>The Boatman’s Call
>No More Shall We Part
>Abbatoir Blues / The Lyre of Orpheus
>Push the Sky Away
>Skeleton Tree
>Ghosteen

no chin

-

Attached: The Beatles Discography.png (1032x800, 269.81K)

mine

Attached: beterzl.png (990x719, 158.87K)

Oofies

What that mean?

bro have some fucking self awareness, you're here praising the beatles, the most leddit thing there is lmao

Seriously though answer the question or seethe in inadequacy knowing your precious beatles got BTFO

if your criteria is just the most good songs or the most good albums, there are loads of other artists that have made way more music than the beatles and would easily beat them out. Neil Young, Gizz, Zappa, Johnny Cash, etc the list goes on

You need a criteria more substantive than quantity of good albums to determine the best artist, otherwise fucking viper is the greatest musician of all time

How do I make you a Hard Day's Night enjoyer?

everything before Rubber soul is worthless

We are talking about bands retard and liking "Gizz" disqualifies you from anyone taking anything you say seriously. Just leave the thread bro