I'm beginning to think it's over for Big Thief

I'm beginning to think it's over for Big Thief.

Attached: big-thief-new-album.jpg (2400x1600, 1.33M)

it never even begun

I'd never fucking heard of this band until you cunts started spamming them.

I literally don't care about a foreign war

nah they just solidified themselve with Any Forumstard fanbase now

WHY ADRIANNE WHY???

Attached: 120323430430.jpg (1024x822, 129.25K)

she did nothing wrong

Any Forums, famous fans of israel

Israel is a heckin based ethnostate that kills Muslims

fpbp

I'm Israelite and even I'm disappointed they are coming. We don't deserve cool things until we end the apartheid. I still will go to see them though, but I will have conflicted feelings about it.

Too fucking bad. I hope she likes collabing with Ariel Pink.

began

why are you on mu if you don't keep up with music fag

I honestly don't get what the fuck is going on with musicians. Ariel Pink, John Maus or Adrienne were the last people I would have expected to support fascism, and yet here we are.

>N-NOT MUH HECKING MUSLERINOS
Why are progressivists simping for people who would fucking kill them for being sinners in the face of Allah on sight? Islam is incredibly difficult to reformate at this point, it's not Christianty which is becoming more accepting of LGBT stuff. If anything Islam became highly more reactionary than before.
holy fucking cuck

Tbh I feel this is worse than what Ariel and John did. They only went to the protests, which is retarded and they should be called out, but they didn't participate in the coup. Big Thief instead are actively supporting a fascist regime. I don't think even a nutcase like Ariel would collaborate with them

Oh no bros it's over

Attached: IMG_20220607_193540.jpg (1080x608, 163.17K)

Muslims are oppressed, christians are oppressors. Simple as

they're really trying to commit a mass idealogical suicide, this shit is making counries islamized and that in turn will roll back most of their progressive values after a generation or two because muslims are just like that

American white indie the most politically dogmatic music on the planet. Even modern 'punk' is less rigid.

they're banned on r/indieheads lol

>you have to be open minded about fascism
Read Karl Popper, idiot.

go back to leftypol