“yo bob, this white goy is accused of murdering a nigger woman, but he was found innocent”

>“yo bob, this white goy is accused of murdering a nigger woman, but he was found innocent”
>“WHAT? OY VEY!”
>the lonesome death of hattie carroll
>took place on a table
>and he beat her and killed her on the table
>table ta-table, table table table
>*earsplitting harmonica*
>“Yo bob, a nigger boxer killed a bunch of white goyim in a bar. He’s now facing the consequences of his actions
>“WHAT? OY VEY!”
>This is the story of a Hurricane
>That nigger the authorities came to blame
>that’s why I’m writing this here song
>Hurricane he dindu nuffin wrong, he’s the champion of the world
>*earsplitting violin*
How does he get away with it?

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 222.38K)

Your 100gec brain wouldn't understand, sister.

Attached: 1652221908774.jpg (482x299, 41.48K)

>>“Yo bob, a nigger boxer killed a bunch of white goyim in a bar. He’s now facing the consequences of his actions
My favorite part of that story is how the boxer beat the shit out of the Jewish woman who got him pardoned and then went back to jail.

Rubin Carter was innocent.
Zantzinger was a drunken violent snownigger.
Sorry chud.

Bob Dylan is a man of the cross and I do not accept your anti-semitism towards him as valid. Pick a better target

>Rubin Carter was innocent.
Lol, no.
>Zantzinger
Yeah, he was kind of a naughty boy

>Lol, no.
Of the shooting of multiple people in a bar which the song is about, yes.
Literally no proof other than crooked cops tales.
Not sure about the rest of his life, but I couldn't really care less.

>Literally no proof
Except for all of the witnesses and the murder weapon being found on him. But yeah, other than that no evidence.

murder weapon was never found, and police decided not to do a gunpowder test on him.
keep coping chud.

>all of the witnesses
you mean the guy who later admitted being a lookout for the actual robbers, and only gave his description of carter after the police had already stopped him the first time? lol

>this is your brain on Wikipedia

sorry, i dont have access to highly classified top secret chud sources.
keep coping, dilating, seething.

According to Wikipedia, George Floyd didn't have a lethal amount of Fentanyl in his system, Trayvon Martin wasn't looking through windows and Kyle Rittenhouse was a right-wing rioter who murdered peaceful protesters.

See what happens when your knowledge comes only from Wikipedia and you refuse to read the actual case files and trial manuscripts?

>two things on wikipedia are false therefore everything that has ever happened is false and im the only arbiter of truth
tell me you are an 80iq dumbfuck nigger without telling me you are an 80iq dumbfuck nigger.

not even talking about wikipedia here, where are the sources that say the murder weapon was found? there is none.
where are the sources that contradict that alfred bello didnt change his testimony later?

brain rotted Any Forums nigger.

also, there are plenty of sources including the official police report and trial that state that george floyd was under the influence, this isnt some secret thing.
same for travyon and rittenhouse.

you seem to have the mental capacity of an 8 year old or something.

>I literally get all of my information from Wikipedia
I know, you don't have to tell me

>I literally get all of my information from Wikipedia
never claimed this.
8yr old reading comprehension/mental capacity strikes again.
you are welcome to provide the sources or police reports stating the murder weapon was found on carter, if ever.

>>that’s why I’m writing this here song
>>Hurricane he dindu nuffin wrong
kek

started to notice this as i got older, yes he conforms to the stereotype of his people

>the most in your face 60s lib artist
>i didnt notice he was like this until i got older
were you heavily medicated for most of your younger life?

Wow im sure this notoriously racist and anti-semite site is arguing in good faith when it comes to this case

My brother in Christ you are on this site

>obviously i was aware of his political stance you dumb zoomer, what i wasn't aware of was the broader context of jewish stereotypes as a teenager (pre internet) there was no frame of reference, you need a larger sample size than one example for effective pattern detection

YES I MEANT TO GREENTEXT FUUU!!!!11!

Alright that actually makes sense

Not everyone is obviously