Elaborate on why having a trust fund is bad

Elaborate on why having a trust fund is bad

Attached: animal_collective_011413.jpg (685x365, 71.19K)

the issue here is that they encourage the carefree lazy lifestyle in everyone, don't go to college dude smoke weed lmao but with most people this will have them end up on the street and the only way this fags could afford this lifestyle is their rich parents who paid for everything and made them lazy and infantile
they'd never survive in the real world on their own

A trust fund allows artists to have more creative control, finance their own work and create their own sound without the label interfering too much.

Wow, a reasonable response

Not him but is it so unreasonable to ask that if an artist has a trust fund, their music come with a disclaimer. A Trust fund advisary. So there's no confusion about whats at stake.

Good idea

Attached: filth.png (1420x1420, 611.94K)

i.e. faggots

I want proof that they have a trust fund. I get that Avey's dad is a doctor, but Panda's dad was a dentist lol. Neither of those things mean you have a trust fund.

afaik, early on when they were touring hard with Black Dice and shit, they worked at a record store to pay the bills, which was financially doable in the late 90s to early 2000s.

I grew up poor as shit and currently live a lazy, carefree smoke weed lifestyle and have my own apartment in a metropolitan area. You're being hyperbolic.

remember when you could have a shitty retail job and still afford to live? lol

barely! that was like 20 years ago

Because I don’t have one.

Attached: 538512B9-9D4F-49BE-8123-CA021C565ED2.gif (334x530, 1.45M)

They have nothing to say and no creative imput cause their life is the commodify equivalent of a white boxed bread

the only good defense on it

you are absolutely full of shit and even if the govt does take care of you enough for you to do nothing and still spend your money on pot you still don't have access to any real luxuries, your quality of life can't possibly be very good, can't afford to have transportation or a relationship, wife and kids, won't have shit to retire on, can't really go anywhere or do anything special, can't even eat well etc

Arent's dentists often real fucking rich tho?

It means you're a spoiled pampered rich kid who lives life on easy mode and should be killed

doesn't matter if they make good music

And what are you?

My dad is a dentist and makes over 200k a year. My mom is just a dental hygienist and she was still making 60k a year before covid and now prob closer to 70k. P sure it's normal for dentists to make close to or more than some doctors considering my parents circles. And yes I do have a trust fund, went on cruises and European vacations every summer as a kid.

So you were a kid on holiday?

HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY FUN

Having a trust fund is bad because it means you came from money. Name one good musician who came from money that doesn’t make soulless garbage. That’s right. You need to be miserable and down and out at least at some point to make good music.

What happens when you come from money is you might get really good technically, but your music will have no soul. Just look at that one skinny guy who plays like a million instruments. Can’t remember his name

Not everyone has autism bucks