Opinions on Taylor Swift?

Is she the best popstar?

Attached: Taylor Swift.jpg (1200x1165, 1.07M)

no sauce

her music is boring and forgettable, wouldnt mind seeing her get railed though

BS opinion on every level

uh huh

Attached: 123649264926429742.jpg (888x607, 391.79K)

I want to escape her fucking fans. I wish she was ugly.

People still go crazy over people that aren't attractive. So her being ugly isn't going to get rid of insufferable people.

incredibly strange person.

I always wonder just how much creative control pop artists have. most of her songs have shared songwriting credits so that could mean anything. if it were all her id say shes very talented. but also just by virtue of being a working musician for 10+ years she probably has become quite talented

I like taylor swift babecock videos

I think it's a case by case basis. Some of them just sort of orchestrate/have a vision and lead talented people to accomplishing something. Far as I know, she does that, but is also very much involved in the creation, and not just shouting out orders, being a diva.

when i was i middle school i was very obsessed with wanting to bury my face in her ass and sniff it. idk what was up with me

Attached: iHeartRadio+Z100+Jingle+Ball+2019+Presented+3i4lRTo4gngl.jpg (399x600, 108.78K)

Fantastic feet.

I think that's a very reasonable reaction.

judging by that picture i would want the same

You have no idea man. It's like something came over me for that year. Unfortunately it had a very lasting effect on me

Attached: 740full-taylor-swift (1).jpg (740x1109, 56.05K)

Taylors Red ink is what I'm in line 4. Cassette tapes is my forte, btw

Cute and cummable face, but too much flat, ngl

>it had a very lasting effect on me
Maybe you grew up in a strict household or something? I think it's pretty vanilla nowadays to sniff/lick a girl's asshole. Don't sweat it.

No it's not. People say shit like that on here to collect (You)s. They're worse than thots shaking their ass on tiktok.

My opinion is I love Taylor Swift very much unironically.

Attached: taylor history.jpg (783x405, 50.06K)

And now, the undisputed perfect weight popular musician of the world: TayTay!

Attached: 718348716498174.jpg (1200x798, 85.62K)