Do you like AC/DC?

Attached: acdc sucks.jpg (1198x798, 75.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Cgvce-Ua58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>character enters the scene in a movie
>announces "Im Back!"
>back in black starts playing
yes

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1069x1200, 113.39K)

I like AC/DCs classics but their modern albums are not so good. I do like Rock n Roll Train though.
Trouble is their songs sound very much the same. Slayer have the exact same issue. No idea on how to evolve their sound, so they just don't bother.

Every Anal Cock Dick Cum song sounds the same

Back In Black is the second-best selling album in history.
I prefer the Bon Scott era, but that being their comeback album after losing their singer says a lot about the power of the band itself.

Name one instance of this

This is a strange way to evaluate bands to me, it suggests you have little to no understanding of the music industry.
AC/DC is a live band. People go to see them perform sets consisting primarily of their classic albums. They continue to write and record, but one shouldn't expect old guys to come up with stuff that's as good as their early work. That's not the point of the band, they're a live band.
I bet you have barely attended any concerts in your life and don't even understand the point of music.

Hop off that niggas dick bro, you know he was spittin fax.
youtu.be/3Cgvce-Ua58

wow, I'd be really embarrassed if I even knew any of those movies even existed and that was my primary frame of reference for AC/DC.

Not like i made the vid goofy nigga, i just youtubed acdc in movies. Niggas ain't out here watching fucking endgame

They're one of the best bands ever

No. I fucking love AC/DC, Kings of Australia

AC/DC are competent but entirely overplayed and trite. Thunderstruck is a good song, the rest irritate me at this point. I blame classic rock stations with bad DJs and creatively bankrupt hollywood types

Jailbreak is their best song

>getting bored of good music
>listening to the radio
>"trite"
You did it to yourself mate

>don't even understand the point of music.
Music does not have any singular objective point, its value and purpose changes from person to person and culture to culture

you should make a better meme, one where the ppl who like it r quoting ACDC lyrics
SHE WAS A FAST MACHINE SHE KEPT HER MOTOR CLEAN SHE WAS THE BEST DAMN WOMAN THAT I EVER SEEN

no, this is how highly intelligent people think of AC/DC...

"i can't listen to that fucking song again... can't do it... got no problem with the band but i can't listen to the same song ten million times..."

meanwhile retards are screaming "play it again! play it again!"

it's kind of like we are the champions, another one bites the dust, etc.

What is the point of music? To go get high and jump around to some background noise that you're too wasted to even pay attention to?

>same power chord over and over again
>bagpipe
>hoarse screaming
How the fuck does anybody listen to this and think "wow, sounds good... these guys have real talent"?

>bagpipe
I only wish they had more bagpipes.