I don't mean to seem like I care about material things

>I don't mean to seem like I care about material things
>Like a social status
>I just want four walls and adobe slats
>For my girls

Attached: Animal_Collective_-_Merriweather_Post_Pavilion.png (300x300, 218.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/16efiN6pZSYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont know if youre the same user as but if you are. please keep posting lyrics from Any Forums classics. i like these :)

I DOOON'T MEAAAN.

TO SEEM LIKE I CARE ABOOOUUT

NIGGER THINGS!

I JUST WAANT!

FOUR WALLS AND A DOME AROUND

NIGGERS.

oooaml nona niaga emit gnigniis s'tI

voca.ro/16efiN6pZSYM

four walls and adobe slabs are actually material things, as opposed to social status
what did he mean by this

One is important for what he loves (intangible love, you see), and the other is illusory for purely material gain.

what are you five years old Unable to ascertain any wisdom from interpolation of interpretation of these word spindles of enlightenment,,,,

Rtaard

you are trying way to hard to be verbose and failing pretty bad my guy

i'm not YOU'RE GUY,,,
I AM NOT A PROPONENT OF YOUR DELIBERATE SYSTEMIC SOVEREIGNTY.

KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND MIND, MAN!

OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA
OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA

Hehe

thankyou, thankyou
*bows*

good album. glad i got it on vinyl. i want strawberry jam more though. none of my stores have it and i don’t want to get it on ebay or discogs either

I still don't understand why this band, that album, and that song are so beloved. It's all absolute shit. People rave about that song and I think it's so shit that I've never even listened to it in full since It's so bad I have to stop it.

I love most songs on that album but kind of cant stand my girls. I usually like the popular song on most their other albums too

animaj collrctive

the song lion in a coma played when i was peaking on molly and it was maybe the hardest I've ever vibed to a song

summertime clothes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lion in a Coma love is rare, you love to see it

in the flowers on E was one of the greatest musical experiences of my life

yea i'm gonna pick another one now