Click any RYM profile

>click any RYM profile
>same albums always have 5 stars: MBV, Slint, GY!BE, Kendrick Lamar, etc.

why does everyone on that site like the same stuff

Attached: 51261434132.jpg (250x246, 11.72K)

It's a social media website, not a music reviewing website. There are unspoken norms on the site, chief among them being as much of a tryhard hipster faggot as possible.

they're all nerds

>names the most liked and critically acclaimed artists
>why does everyone on that site like the same stuff

Attached: ringo_mad.jpg (264x420, 28.58K)

"critical acclaim" means nothing in the music world, reviewers are a bought and paid for asset just like video game reviewers

Not in the RYM metal circles

none of these are on my 5 star list on rym
yep
im that cool

i know exactly who you are by your posts

please, enlighten us

Attached: 1641477125104.png (712x712, 92.26K)

Metalheads are only people with soul left in this devastating world

You're Fozzie Bear.

Attached: Fozzie_Bear.jpg (263x270, 31.97K)

>have 5 stars on different albums that not a lot of people know about
>gets called a pretentious poseur AntiWarhol drone

Look everyone, he has a username! Its a website centered around anonymity, but he's got a USERNAME! That's so quirky and different and refreshing. I love logging into reddit /r/mu and getting the best opinions courtesy of Named User Fugbug. You contribute so much to the website and we all enjoy your continued use of a username to make sure everyone know your A1 posts are yours and yours alone.

Attached: 1649439129017.png (820x461, 397.25K)

Oh shucks, you got me
I have been exposed
Wocka Wocka

luv you too user
*kisse*

Everyone in that troon infested site (including this shitboard) is either a Antiwarhol troon copycat or a Biotroll type of nigger. I genuinely believe letterboxd is worse however. Basically the internet ruined culture and its discussion

It's boring "Safe taste", which consists of pretentious fucks, genre tourists, fake taste, or wanting to be accepted by the online norm. So 90% of people on this board

I didn't even notice it lol

Attached: 121.png (680x568, 347.69K)

Whoever made this, kys

>check metalheads profile
>it's always Gorguts, Darkthrone, Voivod or early Sepultura with some obscure funeral doom

stupid user doesnt realise similar peoplle follow each other. so dumb
also its kinda how the site works. those are the top albums rated by the userbase.
how are u surprised

MBV, Slint, = really good albums
GY!BE = baby's first instrumental music
Kendrick Lammar = I'm going to gave him 5 starts because I'm not racist and my 5/5 needs some diversity