Itt: autistic things you do while listening to music

>find a song
>get hooked on it, listen 5+ times a day every day
>month or so passes
>start concocting different ways to keep the listening experience "fresh"
>listen to it at different speeds and/or on different sound equipment every time
>intentionally find a low quality rip of the song to listen to or put it on shitty tinny speakers
>open the song in audacity and run it through random bullshit effects or different EQ settings
>etc.

Attached: 1524762326113.jpg (250x187, 5.6K)

Pretty sad

I pace a lot.

match my breathing to the tempo

sounds pretty fun , i like u op

I start thinking about how other people are experiencing what I'm experiencing at the moment.
This has been going since I was 15 and I'm about to turn 32.
What the fuck.

>jerk off while listening to it

Attached: 1652977330851.jpg (1200x1000, 804.98K)

i also do this

whats the fastest song youve done this to

I used to listen to albums I liked with the center channel removed in an attempt to hear any instrumentation or vocals in the background I might have missed

intrigued. how do you do this?

>the fastest
maybe 145 bpm marches

I used to listen to music on a Nintendo DSi which had an option to do this in the music player (it was called "karaoke" but rarely if ever made for a convincing instrumental)
I think it's possible to do it in Audacity but haven't tried

i do this too

I do the same except when I find a song I like I download it and transpose it to my favourite keys:
>Db
>G
>F#
>F
>D
>Eb
in that order specifically and listen to each one once.

When I'm done with that I do:
>slow down by 15% + pitch down 5.66 keys + light reverb
>speed up by 10% + pitch up 5.33 keys

>associate albums with seasons, drinks or certain kinds of food
>walk around my room in circles
>sing along while listening to death metal
>grab my guitar, start playing along to the music, write down what I played because it's interesting sounding
>try to guess the key if playing along actually sounds like a part of the song, write chord progressions in that key
Based as fuck. I should do that as well.

>Open song in Audacity
>Click on track name in editor
>'Split Stereo Track'
>Click on both channels' names and switch them to Mono
>Select all of one channel and invert its audio (Effects->Invert)

Sounds like you put a lot of time into it, why not just find another song? Or do you enjoy listening to it through shitty speakers that much?

I usually just learn the bassline or vocals and play along to it on my mixer, it's really fun and helps me practice, also makes me enjoy it much more since it makes me feel like I'm playing it kek

The Any Forums retardation runs deep in this thread.

This, I also wonder where I'm ranked in the "top listeners of this song", I'm pretty sure I listened to Rio - Duran Duran more than anyone in history.

are you jerking off *to* the music though?

Walk around in circles. Sit and rock in place. Jingle change and walk around in circles pacing for hours.