Delete Vicarious

>delete Vicarious
>delete Jambi
It literally goes from a 7.5 to a solid 9. Having Wings for Marie and the title track as one massive, monolithic opener makes for a much darker and haunting record.

Attached: 640x640.jpg (640x640, 259.32K)

>delete Vicarious
"no"

just delete everything. nothing will top that

This, Tool sucks

GODAMN SHIT THE BED
WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY SED

The Pot does what both Vicarious and Jambi do but better and it's much more concise.

Attached: Martian Flying Machine (1906).jpg (1252x1757, 2.58M)

>>delete Vicarious
why

What color flannel long sleeve you fellas wearing with your black wide framed glasses today?
You gonna wear your sick shoes with the giant buckle where the laces should be as well? Sweet. You'll probably score all the cocks today.

Never understood why people like The Pot so much. Its borderline radio rock.

>undeletes Vicarious
>undeletes Jambi
Ahh there, it's perfect

Attached: 1654552975955.jpg (726x720, 139.46K)

black and red flannel, very kept beard, skater shoes and a whole lot of cock gargling

Attached: 1654467710079.jpg (480x491, 70.66K)

The Pot is fucking butt rock and are you just a single fag that always posts Tool related shit with phrases like "they said everything they needed to with X song" or "x song does x better" ? Fucking faggot

>delete song
>it become 10/10 wow!!!!!!!!

Can you retards really stop doing this

Based

Is TOOL "Hideo Kojima" of music?

Attached: 1639826207802.jpg (450x273, 17.49K)

>deletes Rosetta Stoned and The Pot instead
Ahhh perfect

Yeah lmao

Who are you to wave your finger, user?

should open with Rosetta Stoned, and end with the triple threat Wings/10K Days/The Pot. kek i was listening to the pot when i came across this thread.
Also, move Viginti Tres right before Wings, aaand... replace Lipan Conjuring with a better tool filler-track(tm) like the ones in Aenima (Die Eier, Harry Manback, Ions)
Then it will be a perfect 10
checked and based

Attached: motherfucking snails.png (492x270, 245.36K)

i remember when i was 20 and discovered Tool for the first time.

they are the 2 best songs in the album, lad. You should delete rosetta stoned and right in two instead.