Now that the dust has settled and we have the perspective of history...

Now that the dust has settled and we have the perspective of history, can we all agree that Skrillex was kino and ahead of his time

Attached: Skrillex_-_Bangarang_(EP).png (300x300, 203.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDdgO5siqgM
youtube.com/watch?v=f9cs1ikud30
youtu.be/3y4-eQtCofU
youtube.com/watch?v=VEAf_ZztCP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's the most influential artist of the 2010s anyone saying otherwise is just coping

I miss coming home from 6th grade and playing mw2 while listening to devils den and kyoto.

>blocks ur path

Attached: download (11).jpg (194x259, 4.75K)

>literally who
excuse me im on my way to the Skrillex set

People only cared about Diplo and really took him seriously during Jack U
anybody who played Diplo at a rave was a big faggot and literally cleared a room I've seen it happen multiple times
Diplo is a bum also his mixdowns are bad and he can't sound design for shit

I miss him so much bros... Why did he stop making solo albums so early in his career?

He never made anything.

he made Lean On
it's not much but it's something
but you just know DJ snake wrote that melody
so yeah Diplo did nothing basically

I won't argue that it was influential but it fucking sucked. Only people I know of that like Skrillex are either retarded or just have nostalgia for it because they were 13 when it was popular

yes, he was ahead of the times. he was ahead of the times with his my name is skrillex EP back when I was playing cracked minecraft and graduating from highschool. we will never get those simpler days back unfortunately.

He murdered my favorite genre so no. Fuck him and fuck his shitty music, literally every song he did besides Scary Monsters and Bangarang was garbage

no sonny, you werent
go die

I avoided popular music at that time so I barely have recollection of what this guy did.

>ahead of his time
what do you mean exactly? people like Errorsmith were playing with the sound back in 2001. Coki made Spongebob in fucking 2006. trash like Flux Pavillion was already doing Bangarang in 2009. just because you like this schlocky shit doesnt mean you have to conflate it with being innovative. why you think in 2022 Sonny has to piggyback off producers like Blawan? because thats what he was doing back in 2011

he made me not want to listen to burial so he is bad

>Skrillex
>Kino
Lmao what are you 12? His music is nothing but earrape. If you want kino dubstep listen to real dubstep.
youtube.com/watch?v=uDdgO5siqgM

He should have quit after this embarassing moment, but he has dozens of ebin fails like this
youtube.com/watch?v=f9cs1ikud30

oi

youtu.be/3y4-eQtCofU

>noooo you must always be cool and never slip up on stage

Ok Woman

Retarded shit like constantly talking through a mic, dancing in front of the booth, stagediving and all that are things a DJ should not do. Go to any serious party that takes the music it plays that night seriously and you will never see any Dj do this. The real woman here is you. And also definitely an American.

Based dubstep connoisseur
youtube.com/watch?v=VEAf_ZztCP0

that's matisyahu