We used to be a nation

we used to be a nation

Attached: 1653077765469.jpg (2202x4839, 1.21M)

a nation of tasteless plebs

your time is up, old man

I can't remember the last time someone posted lyrics from ITAOTS...

Attached: 1652362647976.png (548x531, 296.55K)

Its nuts how little dudes were listening to female artists man, mu is so behind on shit. completely ignorant to the blues and other genres

1 solo female artist on this entire chart and fleetwood mac yea I know it's old as fuck

Bro that metal section...

Give it a few more years, the album will be rediscovered by the next gen of zoomers and the cycle will continue

where is björk

pitchfork fucked this board hard when it started shilling rap and pop

>no death grips
>no swans
>no have a nice life
beautiful

so boring and pretentious

>Any Forums before Das Racist, Odd Future and Death Grips blew up

this

>No Bjork
>No Kate Bush
>No Joanna Newsom
>No PJ Harvey
>No Nico
>No Joni Mitchell
Disgusting pos

i got 107

>Ken

cringe

>next gen of zoomers
you realize what a generation is, do you not?

It's already been rediscovered, and surprise surprise, people don't like it very much because they are tired of indie shit. Get over yourself.

this sucks

bros, i remember when the Any Forums core chart used to be relevant. people were freaking out when Kanye sampled King Crimson on MBDTF. the face of music has changed so much. i no longer feel in touch. as a result, my enthusiasm for music is not what it once was

Attached: soyitsoverneckbeard.png (146x195, 19.63K)

does anyone remember when ITAOTS was on youtube and the title was Autistic Screech Fest 2015 or something and it had like a million views, good times

you just grew up big guy, go start a family, work on a career

>The Hold Steady

don't think any band has had such a dramatic fall-off in terms of discussion around them. I knew people absolutely praising them to the heavens in 2010 and now it's fucking crickets. Titus Andronicus too, you couldn't move for people praising those bands.

Attached: 7b5.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)