Year of the mid, why have there been so many disappointments this year?

Year of the mid, why have there been so many disappointments this year?

Attached: topsters2 (1).jpg (1044x1044, 258.4K)

but i forgive my sins yeah baby that's okay
jealousy you put on me you're in your feelings way too deep

Attached: 1654468892677.png (390x398, 107.22K)

Little Dark Age was literally the last album release I gave a shit about. Music is so fucking dead and boring.

There's a changing of the guard going on. Better artists than these have had major disappointments in the past, it happens to the majority of acts with some sort of decent output.

*savior of rock music stands in your way*

Attached: Machine-Gun-Kelly-Mainstream-Sellout-album-cover.jpg (2048x2048, 453.42K)

It's almost tragic how hard Arcade Fire fell from grace. Started the decade strong with Suburbs and progressively got worse and worse. That new one is embarrassingly mediocre
Also that Gizz album was pretty good

2022 is going strong for metal
But tbf every year is strong for metal

Because you're listening to artists that put their best shit out 10 years ago. Keep up user

i'll admit time skiffs broke that streak for me but yeah there was a long period for me since lda as well

I'm sorry but it can be only one savior of rock music.

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (276x182, 8.05K)

True, shit year for music

Wow, look at all that creatively bankrupt garbage

I thought people loved Laurel Hell

People must trick themselves into liking Mitski these days, It's nothing more than just boring indie pop. Sucks honestly because Puberty 2 was a good album.

There is 300+ years of music readily accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Why do you faggots need more?

the new dear hunter, black midi and coheed records are going to save the year

There are enough great records this year that it doesn't need saving. Pic related.
The BM record is definitely going to take things up a notch though

Attached: a1281987747_10.jpg (1200x1200, 304.04K)

I was so excited for the new Ravyn Lenae album since Moon Shoes, and I shit myself with how bad it was. I was so disappointed when she started doing that wack, breathy, high pitched depressy singing every basic ass recommended-on-itunes r&b singer does. I'm so tired of seeing a sullen woman on the floor staring at the camera as the cover art and to see Ravyn Lenae follow the trend disappointed me. I can't believe she peaked at 16 with Moon Shoes, her label or record company must be forcing her to release bullshit since her style has radically changed

TIME SKIFFS AOTY

Based op is such a fucking nigger

kenny's album is AOTY what u mean

some great stuff came out so far this year desu
much better than 2021 so far desu

Attached: topsters2-4.png (1044x1044, 1.24M)