So this guys story was ever proven as real or is it just a big Hoax to sell copies?

So this guys story was ever proven as real or is it just a big Hoax to sell copies?

Attached: panchiko_DM.jpg (1290x1290, 221.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cbFkxD2m
desuarchive.org/mu/thread/66571671/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was never proven or disproven but it sure as hell isn't legit

I don't know

hoax to trick redditors

It's real, don't believe those mfs contrarians.
it's literally a video footage of them.
Here it is:

pastebin.com/cbFkxD2m

no matter what it is, it's a cool ass story which most cult classics encompass. you all can only dream of having a backstory for your music as cool as this.

>le no recognition
>backstory

I’m not going through that. Who gives a fuck if it’s good music (which it is)? Why would I care about context which is irrelevant to the content of the album anyways.

Hoax. People dream about being ahead of their time.

It wasn't really ahead of it's time though tbfh, and that's fine.
Their demos are kind of 90s-ey

>It wasn't really ahead of it's time

based
they were just copying Radiohead and Massive Attack. Their magic came from the rot version l

proven hoax. they got sloppy and forgot to erase the exif data that showed it was made in FL studios in 2016

that was from the guy who uploaded the music kek

why did the uploader put it in a DAW?

actually i read all of that and damn, there's plenty of proves right there. You can even reach the pressing number of the original presses.
pretty redpilled user

Should I finally listen to this?

Attached: 1624398873938.png (387x357, 120K)

It was a second user who was adding tags to the music, the original uploader uploaded them untagged and there wasn't any exif

nice cope panchihoax

No, it's bland trash.

Okay, thanks.

Attached: 1601060424416.jpg (474x237, 22.98K)

desuarchive.org/mu/thread/66571671/
Check it yourself lad
It's alright, give their stuff a try I'd say, some of it is boring though like the one guy said