History of music

Hi frens!
I hope you all are fine

I'm here becauae i'm talking with a friend and he says that blacks invented all music n sheit which is suspicious to me but check seems like Rock comes from R&B and things like that going back to slaves like Banjo and the "basic" rythm in reggaeton and so on goes back to blacks, i don't ask in Any Forums because i want an unbiased real answer, thanks in advance!
Pic unrelated

Attached: images - 2022-06-06T231611.646.jpg (460x529, 34.13K)

All music leads back to classical, a predominantly white genre obviously. The only reason blacks think they created everything is because they gate keep what they create, whereas if white people did that it would be “racist” all music has evolved from other genres of music, and once again, everything leads back to classical and european folk as well.

Both Rock and Jazz are the American based stories of European white traditions and African black traditions commingling, influencing, and creating new genres.

W.D. Fard was right about everything.

i wish i was your friend so i could talk you out of the satanic black hole you've found yourself in
being serious

What the fuck are you talking about? It’s objectively true.

call your mom or something
make a connection
not healthy to be this way
I can't forget who said it but your kind of internet native is always right but for the wrong reasons and it's so true

So you made this thread to troll?

I didn't make this thread
and this isn't what trolling is
I don't know if your bad reading comprehension is a result of your internet addiction but I can't say it helps

jazz is mostly owed to the french. take that how you will.

you seem genuinely retarded

Good lord.

Attached: 1653954107335.jpg (720x417, 27.8K)

no offense but youre being insufferable and shouldnt post if him being racist on Any Forums makes you want to keep replying take the night off and in the morning call me because i miss you

Yeah, you can spot this faggots retarded typing from a mile away, he’s spouting similar nonsensical shit in other threads as well, he’s clearly a 16 year old reddit migrant or something

How am I being racist? Do explain instead of shouting accusations you can’t back up.

It's the same faggot. He's trolling you. Troll back, or fuck off.

me checking my look when I hear there's minors around to groom

Attached: manly-fix-my-hair.gif (640x444, 2.78M)

haha, first day on Any Forums kid? why don't you just sit back and browse for a bit or fuck off to reddit dude

Wtf are you talking about? I’m not sure how new you are, but clearly it’s very, people who call people racist on Any Forums are the redditors, people who call people racist on Any Forums for not even being racist are simply actually retarded. Kill yourself.

that's not a fair assessment and you're being lazy
sloth
let'sgobrandon.wav
just calling it as it is

>new
>reddit
>cope
choose wisely. These are your only weapons abailable.

I was thinking about this. I think most modern pop music comes from African Traditional music, what this user says it’s true , but time and time again you get black artist coming up with great music. Little Richard, Ray Charles, Miles Davis, James Brown, Son House, Hendrix, BB King, the band called Death, Public Enemy, etc.
but I started thinking about how science is dominated by Europeans, so maybe some races are better at somethings than others.
I’m a racist, and don’t know what I’m talking about, so yeah.

lol no, not at all

kek ok buddy