Did he do it?

Attached: AE09508A-9BF0-44B3-ABAD-DFE92123E710.jpg (1200x915, 194.97K)

allegedly

the man was innocent and killed for his beetles collection, i thought that was obvious as all hell with the shit that came out after his death.

Do what

No. This guy might genuinely be the most innocent man to ever fucking exist. He wouldn’t drink wine publicly ffs because he didn’t want his kids seeing him do it.

No, it was your regular media faggotry. I genuinely think he wouldn’t harm a fly.

1. No
2. Even if he did, he earned them kids

>kick me
>kike me
>don’t you black or white me
>jew me
>sue me
>everybody, do me
>will me, thrill me

>you can never kill me

based as hell.

3. Thriller

>seed me
>feed me
>don't you fucking sneed me
>chuck me
>fuck me
>everybody suck me

Found innocent by a jury, never convicted
Only MJ knew whether or not he was innocent

>Michael Jackson’s penis was covered in ‘distinctive marks that were perfectly described by accuser Jordan Chandler’

i don't know, got any proof he did it?

Could a guilty man do this? Case closed.

Attached: BB1E4A64-F5CE-42E9-9CB4-F05C6FAF3439.gif (220x220, 867.39K)

They suck - they're like leeches. I'm so tired of it. They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars, and everything, end up with, penniless. It is conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose.

So he was a weirdo who got naked around strange kids
Doesn't make him a rapist
Dude just had a fucked up brain from being abused

How hard do you think it is to describe a penis when being coached by adults

Watch, yours is small, circumcised, white and sits on your balls. How hard was that?

This didn’t happen. And those stupid faggot kids who later claimed he raped them said before a judge that he was innocent. It wasn’t until after he was already dead and they were writing books and having documentaries made that he was suddenly guilty. Fuck them.

I'm uncircumcised

Attached: 1654570158752.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Except he didn’t get naked around them.

We both know the jews got you. Stop coping, its not growing back

Yeah I've just read that the allegations about his dick were fake
The man was innocent and pursued for calling out kikes and pushing for world peace unconditionally

No they didn't

Post it or you're lying.

It’s seriously a tragic fucking tale, this guy was innocence personified, didn’t play into the manufactured black and white race war bullshit
>you can be my brother it don’t matter if you’re black or white
only wanted world peace, was beaten and abused since childhood by his father, so insecure about himself that he and countless surgeries and ruined his appearance because he never felt good enough, then you’re accused of the worst crimes in one of the most public trials in history, then you’re found innocent but then after your death they just say you did it anyway.

Unironically too good for this world

I've been bumping They Don't Care About Us lately and still get chills
His legacy can never be taken away

No I'm to shy

I rest my case.

Attached: 592AC763-EC42-4352-B37A-258008B34909.jpg (340x355, 17.71K)

You just wanted to fap to my penis weirdo

Probably my favourite Michael track, HIStory is a great album

Holy shit guilty at being BASED