Ariel's album leaked

Anyone got a link?

Attached: weyespink.jpg (2000x1333, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b0vDA3KVMAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mrs. Weyes Blood doesn't want you to see this

I think someone uploaded it on hypnotube.

wahhhhh he likes orange man!!!!!
reddit told me i cant like him now. stop posting him plz

>adds trap beats and a pop punk breakdown to your Ariel Pink album

Pshh.... Nothing personal kiddos

Attached: Chloe Chaidez.png (1094x936, 1.65M)

i found one, but it was a bunch of songs sung in spanish by a guy who's clearly not Ariel... im pretty sure i got trolled.

actually based, maybe i’ll check this album out, his last few sucked

>trap beats and a pop punk breakdowns
this chick is stuck in the 2010s. move forward, girl. jeez.

What the fuck is going on with the album anyways?

no that's literally the album

youtu.be/b0vDA3KVMAo
LITERALLY on youtube

>be in your 40s
>still trying to shill yourself on Any Forums
Sad shit bro

>she's taller than he is

Attached: 1507854608075.jpg (650x450, 37.27K)

There's a few decent tracks like horse head mother but the title track and some others feel super soulless. Like the man just wrote a handful of 5 minute tracks with a drum loop and bassline and then got his orbiters to fill in the rest

He's a giant fucking imbecile.
Be a gay faggot with pink hair, make bedroom pop and dreampop for homos and tumblr girls, be some libertarian type in secret (don't actually understand your own beliefs, only be one because contrariansm), go to th clownfest that was the Capitol Riots knowing damn well that your own audience are the type of people who think that embarrassment was some actual attempt at overthrowing anything but a couple of chairs and a table and everyone who participated is literally Hitler. THEN double down and go on fucking Fox News trying to pander to the Any Forums crowd (no one but massive imbeciles and boomers takes Fox News seriously). Be left with fucking nothing, because homos won't listen to you cause you're a chud and chuds won't listen to you because you music is too gay and not very Christian larping. And the only people left are some Any Forumscels. So now he has to go here and shill to not end up on th street.

But he'll comeback eventually right?

Attached: 430340043.jpg (807x841, 65.41K)

Heh. Go back.

and kill yourself. Cool essay though. I for one will be lighting up a joint and enjoying this new Ariel Pink record ;)

Attached: 057D87D0-642F-4A1E-8EF3-32C8FE4FA614.gif (498x376, 392.88K)

>show up to rally for sitting president
>get blacklisted from everything
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>imagine being so old that you literally have to post pictures of yourself that are decades old to not creep out the teenagers you’re trying to shill to
JUST

Never am I shitting on his actual music nor am I defending the progressivist crowd but the fact that he has no audience bar a couple ot mutants now is entirely his fault.
He could shittalk and get away with a lot, but participating in a riot type thing in which everyone is retroactively labeled as worse than a murderer is such a giant wound on his career I doubt he'll recover fully. At best he can hope to break even and get money for food and shelter only at this point.

It’s his fault? For what? Not sharing the same beliefs as you and reddit?

No I'm just an autist who want to see if this is any good. If it is, I'll start to actually shill it