I was gone for a while, what happened with the "Any Forums makes a believable hip hop album" threads...

i was gone for a while, what happened with the "Any Forums makes a believable hip hop album" threads? did peggy ever respond to our god damn emails?

Attached: 1653516966137.png (1400x1400, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1c9JKqeOyKck
twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/1532755046839877632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>did peggy ever respond to our god damn emails?
What do you think?

:(

Was he offered money? Rappers NEVER work for free, that's only a thing producers do because producers are buck broken.

yeah, an user said he would be willing to pay him himself just for the clout of being the one to get peggy on board kek

but did that user offer up any actual money to peggy's people. money user and peggy email connections user need to solidify that stuff. money user needs to offer like $3k-$5k to get Peggy to even consider.

Dunno the current status, OP appears to have vanished. Last update it sounded like Viper was a sure thing. Here’s track 6 finished with lyrics if anybody wants to hear
vocaroo.com/1c9JKqeOyKck
Here’s the most recent thread
>> 110879280

actually, more like $30k-$50k. unless the email user is personal friends with someone who knows peggy, we aint getting him.

what happened to Lil B, though? this is definitely something he would do for free and give his blessing on. i thought he was a Any Forums head, too. i figured he wouldve been in these threads since day 1.

>OP appears to have vanished.
Hippyhop is the only real OP (the one who started and is fronting this project). In the last official thread (last monday or something), Hippyhop said he wasnt going to make threads til a few days before the album released. IIRC i think all the work is either done or almost done, and they are just waiting on a couple tracks and the Peggy and Viper features.

All the non Hippyhop threads have been unofficial. Hippyhop will show up to post a couple times in those threads, but he's not the one making them.

I think we put him off and he ghosted. Check his Twitter from a few days ago. Guess we just ain’t based enough for basedgod, so much for love and history and all that.

Yeah thread I linked was the last official hippyhop thread which died prematurely, from last Thurs

I also emailed him and no word there either. Hope bro’s OK

>Check his Twitter from a few days ago
screenshot? all i see on his twitter are retweets of thank you based god posts

twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/1532755046839877632

i dont think thats related to us, unless the anons who contacted him can prove he blocked/unfollowed them.

iunno m8

Viper editor again, guy who approached me got his feature, try and get a hold of him

i love you kettle

>Lil B

woah, wait a sec, did you guys really ask Lil B to join in on this? You guys are hella based. That was a great idea.

Doing pro bono work for a basketweaving forum lowers your "clout"