I know I'm not supposed to care but fuck bros it hurts

I know I'm not supposed to care but fuck bros it hurts

Attached: 213243344.jpg (688x567, 50.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm generally a sentimental person and even I don't get this shit. Why do you care? Is your disdain for others so pathological that events completely disconnected from you cause you grief?

get a fucking grip

>muh sekrit massively successful, critically acclaimed popstar

Why? Now you can look like a patrician Chad when you inform the hoes about her backlog and have them feel subordinate to you.

this, also sex with smug kate

Kate is happy with it but it's all of the people that found out about her in the last decade upset as if they created the song
it's not yours, you are a fan

Talk Talk - After The Flood (Stranger Things Version)

Fucking kek

brother it's one of her most popular songs, you sounds like a tourist, at least listen to the rest of her catalog

Why? The version they used in the show is actually an alternate mix you know that right?

>Bitches about how Kate Bush and this type of music isn't appreciated
>Gets a second chance and suddenly gets millions of new fans and finally is successful in the US
>Bitching because you got what you wanted
Lol
Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

this song is way better anyway i dont even like running up that hill

>The Hounds Of Love opener has definitely been given a new lease on life as it surges on Spotify, iTunes, and Billboard charts. It currently has the chance to snag a higher spot on the Hot 100 chart than it originally did in 1985. Additionally, three of Bush’s other songs are currently on the Spotify Viral Chart, including “Cloudbusting,” “Hounds Of Love,” and “Wuthering Heights.” “Running Up That Hill” previously landed on UK charts after its use in the 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony.

This is really amazing imo

It's bad for people that like movies too.

Dumb cunts that like MCU shit are so uncurious about any other films starring MCU actors. I saw some dumb tiktok kid call Ethan Hawke "Moon Knight guy" and it made me want to hurt myself.

shut ur corny ass up bitch nigga

Moon Knight guy was bussin frfr in training day

ya people really are BONKERS in the fucking head, games and tv have really brought a light un artist who aren't even know. There was this song called herion blue by sun kill moon. Good song it had like 10 thousand views on youtube...FOR years it was that low. They used that song for Gears of war 3 announcement trailer. After it was heard on gears 3 it went from like 10-12 k views to a few million in a matter of months. The game gave an unknown artist a second chance and he became popular. All these people who complain about games and tv using music,,,it helps the artist get known, itts like these morons are ttrying to hold artist back lol. The artist are happy people are listening to there music again. Fans are just the worst humans on the planet they deserve to be fucking shot in both knees. The hardcore fans that is.

When you're an old man you'll be begging the gamma-opmers to remember what music you liked.

I don't recommend. Her music is worse than Borks. Bork has 3 good songs, and Kate Brush has 1.

Touch grass

>wtf you can't find out about thing like that!
shouldn't you be happy Kate is getting more recognition rather than your hipster cred

>Zoomers all making American Pyscho references now

Attached: 1654037913327.png (720x1280, 1.59M)