How do people go their entire lives listening to mainstream music and not care to go out of their way to explore...

how do people go their entire lives listening to mainstream music and not care to go out of their way to explore different genres? I come across so many normies that only listen to drake, frank ocean, the weeknd etc. Do the not want to explore obscurer/edgier genres?

Attached: Mayhem.jpg (515x960, 84.67K)

>Complains about lack of obscurity
>Uses Mayhem pic
lmao

yeah bro you're sooooo special for listening to fucking black metal dude woooaahh

Obvious bait retards

Your understanding of mainstream/obscure is clouded by being on Any Forums. It’s like how if you did a fifteen workout in the past week, you’re way more athletically active than the average American, but Any Forums would still call you dyel

Euronymous was a turbo manlet

At least concede that Mayhem isn't obscure at all.

The average normal nigger cannot withstand anything more complex and thematically challenging than a Dua Lipa song.

Amongst metal fans, no it’s not obscure

black metal is straight garbage tho, no need to bother with this kind of obscure

What do you listen to?

heavy/thrash/prog/power/alt metal, pop/alt/art/indie/hard/prog rock, art/synth/indie/power/dance pop, new wave/post-punk
I really tried to get along with black metal bro

>power metal
>prog rock
>pop in general
opinion discarded

cope

Attached: f4984aba13c37399526f6657ff27f369gbk.jpg (500x303, 34.14K)

genrefags like u all have bad taste

cope, retard. you WILL listen to obscure microgenres and you WILL be happy

I hate exploring music because it's time consuming and tedious, first of all you can't skip tracks even if they're shit because you don't know if there will be a good part in there, and most recommendations are only decent at best so you end up feeling like you wasted an hour of your life.

lol retard

What's the band?

>source: dude trust me

Limp Wrist