Was he innocent?

Was he innocent?

Attached: 1654538585078.jpg (678x452, 27.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4V90AmXnguw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He earned those kids

>literally built a boipucci bait park
>innocent

Attached: 324324324.jpg (1920x1080, 114.27K)

Attached: 0479AF33-34CE-4337-91E1-B671120442F3.jpg (1536x1550, 299.37K)

If your career is dead you take that money

Even if he was not, I do not give a shit

>omg no but he fucked underaged pussy
Ok but he made Smooth Criminal, did that retard kid or his bastard family make anything close to Billie Jean or not?

Anyone over a certain net worth is pretty much always a pedophile.
Also he had serious family trauma as a child so it makes sense that he would be mentally fucked.

Give me an example of one time Macaulay has lied to us.

Doesn't matter.
This.
Who cares how many children suffered as long as good music got made for the rest of us? He could've killed those kids for all I care.

I think you just like the idea of child murder. Michael didn’t do it.

>take that money
From who NIGGER

I don't know...but considering those guys that were a big part of his defense in his last trial just came out and said they were actually abused definitely makes me lean harder towards him being guilty.

Could they have been doing the documentary for the money? Sure, but I have a feeling there are better ways to get some cash.

he was GUILTY
of making great dance music!

No, but he was fucked in the head, never had a chance. Emotionally stunted to the point where he shouldn't have been treated like an adult by the law.

>No, but he was fucked in the head, never had a chance. Emotionally stunted
so was Ed Gein

Are you kidding? He was incredibly smart and manipulative. He absolutely knew what he was doing. I can't believe people fell for his innocence shtick - most obvious smokescreen

/thread with a catch, he absolutely should've been treated like an adult by the law. Piles upon piles upon piles of just downright shady shit even going past the whole "theme park in the yard" thing. I just simply can't believe any police department or governing authority would have any reason to frame him, either. Not like the guy was a political dissident or anything. He just liked kids to a fucking weird degree.

>He earned those kids
this might be the most based thing ive ever read
youtube.com/watch?v=4V90AmXnguw

Kek'd.

Yes but also very weird and someone who didn't understand what's normal and acceptable

he was too based for this world

MICHAEL, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US

Culkin was a smokescreen. It’s obvious that the dude was a calculated predatory peadophile. People still use that quote from culkin...just look at how it’s worded for gods sake...
MJ probably didn’t ever do anything to him...that’s because he was insurance.
Carte Blanche to do whatever he wanted to the fucked up poor kids that people will doubt...
“well Macaulay culkin said he never did anything so I’m not so sure he’s guilty now”