ponder the aroma

Attached: csh.png (589x916, 750.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lPyhlybViJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he smells like a bitch

Like farts and sweat

not this shit again

Furries are generally pretty nice people but shit like this just bums me out. It makes me unhappy. I hate their art so much

>mew use to rant and rave for this talentless fag well-over a decade ago
lol, where is your god now, faggots?

I'm glad I never listened to this bullshit

based for not having a sparkledog 'sona

wut. the art is the only good aspect of them lol

>no ass flap
I bet he sent it back for alterations

i love this lil fag like you wouldn't believe

Artistic types are always attracted to furry shit for some reason. Something about social anxiety and self expression. I think it's cringe and weird but it doesn't affect how I feel about the music he's made. His persona has always been an outcast.

that bare ass. gross

>Artistic types are always attracted to furry shit
Autistic types are attracted to furry shit. I have never listened to CSH but if his music is good then he's one-in-a-million because most furfags are reprehensible mental defectives that jerk off to badly-drawn cartoon huskies shitting their diapers

I you listened to them you would know that it's music made by autists for autists. Autists make great music

diaperfags are not common they just churn out the art non stop so there's an illusion that they're numerous

youtu.be/lPyhlybViJw
I'm sure you think that austists make good music. You literally have a mental disability though, so what you think does not matter in the slightest.

Music?

do they wear clothes underneath these things, bros????

still too insecure to bring myself to listen to csh
(if i posted outside imageboards i'd be one of those gay-furry-comics-fans who all seem to listen to csh)

i have posted for many years on this site and I still am a furryfaggot with a transformation fetish
yet I am still to listen to a single CHS song
maybe one day

Cute

You will never be a a fox

When I'm like Hitler I'll purge the world of these freaks

You would be so mortified right now!

I cannot vibe with queers

Attached: 14616c92f8d93d6d1ca670e712aed64b.jpg (291x300, 21.53K)

I thought his fursona was a lizard

Attached: nazifur.jpg (950x1228, 1.09M)

Tы хyйлo eбaнoe, кpинж выcиpaeшь. Tы oт Twin Fantasy фaнaтeeшь пиздeц и гoвopил, чтo хoчeшь лeчь пoд Уиллa Toлeдo дoлбoeб

>countershade_butt
owo

you lost this culture war, furries won, they're mainstream at least since Zootopia came out
cope, seethe, go back to Something Awful

Based