I admit this album is a guilty pleasure of mine and kind of embarassing to enjoy as a male I guess...

I admit this album is a guilty pleasure of mine and kind of embarassing to enjoy as a male I guess, but I dunno it just feels like a classic
The 20th anniversary edition just released as well
I've never listened to any of her records except for this one

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 99.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oc7JLUvY9xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Under My Skin is objectively better

Love sucks is awesome.

Sidenote:
I'm 99 percent sure there's some remixing going on the 20th anniversary edition..
The tracks sound different.

This came out when I was like 10. I had an older sister so shit like this was constantly on. I know everything single lyric off of this album. I absolutely hated it as a kid...but every now and then I'll kiss my wife goodnight and go out to my car and drink myself to a stupor while listening to shit like this. I miss that time period. People say when you get older you don't think about the past but I do. Shit was much simpler back then. Oh well lol

>People say when you get older you don't think about the past
who are these demented retards

i think looking back it appears they were trying to do jagged little pill 2.0 but missed the target. maybe if the label had really committed to the punk schtick, like hire some unsigned band and have her be the frontwoman

unwanted is an extremely underrated song wouldve been a great single. also like her country drawl popping out in mobile. but interms of a complete package,

either way, her first two albums were the best of anything she's released.

I'M WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

based, the natural finale of punk

lol faggot

this was the only album i had as a kid that wasnt kidz bop or the beatles, so yeah its pretty based

I heard this album was pretty much the SOUR of its time and no one took it seriously. Like even blink and sum fans didn't really fuck with avril. But now nostiagically we like this record? So will we like Oli too in 20 years?

if being on the internet for the past decade has taught me anything it's that everything (music, fashion, ideas, language) that was once considered gay/retarded/cringe will eventually get its nostalgic revival, fluttering between the twin poles of irony and sincerity. olivia already has a head start on her canonization since the rock crit/dude bro paradigm that lampooned avril back in the day has largely been dismantled, and sour is treated as the work of a serious artiste rather than record company product

This record is unironically pop kino

Oli skyes?

I haven't listened to the entirety of the reissue but Losing Grip 100% sounds different. I might come around to it but it just made me want to put the original on

embarrassing go enjoy as a female too

There's either been rerecordings of some instrumental parts or a remixing from the sessions, either way it's certainly more than just a remaster
The drums especially hit different on some of them

what do we think lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=oc7JLUvY9xI

This record is SOVL, Olivia Rodrigo is shit