Why is old music back?

Why are zoomers so crazy about boomer music?
From Fleetwood Mac to Kate Bush
What caused this phenomenon?
Is tiktok responsible or is there a broader ‘cause to this?
Is it a good thing?

Attached: 5963358D-EDDC-45BD-A67F-C36D4FE20D45.png (455x505, 442.34K)

that's how it is every few years retard
if it worked back then, there's no reason for it to not work now, as soon as people become aware of it

I don't know

if the alternative was this you'd do the same.

Pump is more hype

The pop charts are the same thing 24/7 now because corporate music is so stagnant. That fucking Heat Waves song has been like top 10 for a year now.
Zoomers secretly want better music but are too lazy of faggots to search it out, so when it's handed to them (Fleetwood Mac via Tiktok, Kate Bush via Stranger Things) they go ballistic for it

Because modern music is terrible

mainly cuz ST is an 80s nostalgia jerk show, would be weird if the kids listened to contemporary music.

80's music and sounds have been cool again for about 15 years or whenever stuff like synthwave and vaporwave became things

also, am I the only one who thinks 80's music isn't "boomer music" but "gen x music"?

>Why are zoomers so crazy about boomer music?
have you heard zoomer music?

>also, am I the only one who thinks 80's music isn't "boomer music" but "gen x music"?
The average poster here is a brown skinned nonbinary 16 year old. Don't expect much

Do you really believe young Millennials listened to Britney Spears? They listened to Pink Floyd, David Bowie, etc.

I grew up on 80s music and modern music is dead everywhere aside from japan

Music made after 2012 fucking sucks. Everyone knows it, few want to admit it.

>also, am I the only one who thinks 80's music isn't "boomer music" but "gen x music"?

my dad is a pure boomer (60s-70s music), my mom is pure gen x.
I call 80s music "mom-core" for this reason except for metal stuff.

The new season of strangers thing has Kate Bush in it or something and the zoomies are going loko

Wrong generation kids were right about (almost) everything, but they left cringey comics on youtube videos, and that fooled people into thinking they were wrong, it fooled people into think modern music was good
It’s not good. New music hasn’t been good for a while

Attached: le wrong generation.jpg (1500x750, 202.23K)

It was the same thing with millenials when they were young with Guitar Hero III.

>but they left cringey comics on youtube videos, and that fooled people into thinking they were wrong, it fooled people into think modern music was good
That whole thing was just a massive psyop.

Kate Bush in ST is cultural fail; She wasn't a big deal in the USA and a bunch of dweebs from Indiana would've never heard of her.

Running Up That Hill hit #13 in the US, but go on