But the breakfast?

But the breakfast?

Attached: 1654471134070.jpg (950x910, 105.2K)

Man, these soundcloud rappers are getting more and more unkempt

damn Billie Eilish, Ron Jeremy, and Lady Gaga are looking rough, Lana Del Rey looks normal though

is that stavros ?

He has a harem. And we have nothing.

>three smelly post-wall hags on the verge of menopause counts as a harem
well fuck

His special was bad desu. I wish they would have ended the podcast years ago. I get that it's too much money to talk away from but god damn is the show bad.
You'd think lifelong bitter simpsons fan nick mullen would understand.
They should have just never never recorded an episode after the last presidential election. No explication, never mentioning it again.

nick is funny

>tattoos
Bin 'em

Mullen and Hyde linking up
Need it or keep it?

>he didn't like The Adam Friendland Show (tm)
ngmi

The podcast makes so much money and requires so little effort. I wouldn't quit either.

seeth, faggot.

Damn, I actually thought that was Ron Jeremy for a sec. Must be some other greasy kike.

cringe take my man
(also true)

Attached: 1538772972319.jpg (640x592, 32.19K)

Philly crew vs. D.C. crew?

Imagine how rock bottom your life has become to be a part of this guy's harem.

shouldn't you be busy working on your material and sucking on sweaty cocks, Stay?

*Stav
autocorrect is real fuckin gay dude

They're tattooed drugged up whores who'll fuck anyone with notoriety in their scene lol

milfs are hot

Why did he postpone the release of his special for so long? It was a bunch of jokes he's been doing for at least 4 years, it looked like it was filmed over a year ago, and some of the jokes were already dated.
He should have skipped covid jokes entirely.

>milfs
these bitches have open tabs at their respective abortion clinics.

Anyone joking about covid is obviously a hack

nah those eggs are gone.

Is Cum Town really ending guys? Serious question. I dropped off the show because it was just getting bad/lackluster and now I hear that Adam is taking over host duty and Nick's been dropping out of the pod. I mean good for them if they decided to end it considering how straining it is to listen to now and I'm lucky to have dissociated at the right time. But on the other hand they're on their way to 100k a month for doing jack shit and much more than any career in comedy will do.

Attached: 4645675756.png (755x799, 206.59K)