How come western acts never do shows here? They do shows in Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, etc but never India...

How come western acts never do shows here? They do shows in Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, etc but never India. It's basically an untapped market.

Attached: 130-1304972_i-love-indian-flag-hd-wallpapers-for-desktop.jpg (1600x1067, 77.71K)

Same thing with new movies. Indians are too proud and only consume art they made themselves.

Because they’re tired of stepping in human feces on their way to the venue

Because it's fucking India

because you fucking stink and no one wants to admit it

because it's a shithole and nobody's going to make a concert for the ~100 affluent kids that would attend it
notice how japan and singapore have comparable gdp per capita to the west, and indonesia which is also a shithole still has double that of india

like the guy above me said, its a poor country

It's the smell

Good morning sir

indian culture is against indepndent art. all films are from industry and all music is from the films from the industry. unless you're a total industry plant you won't sell tickets there.

DO THE NEEDFUL

it's very westernized in a lot of parts cmon :(

"westernized" and "western" are worlds apart
i would know, i come from a "westernized" place in a comparable shithole, and i don't see anybody making a concert there

the people are poor and the logistics and conditions are shit, so it's a lot of hassle and uncomfortable and you make little money for your troubles

Indians only consume Indian media, for the most part. The demand isn't there.

>muh gdp
kek

What western acts are popular enough there to justify a tour? Or would the novelty alone be a selling point?

Problably Butthole Surfers

>THERE'S A TIME TO SHIT AND A TIME FOR GOD
>THE LAST SHIT I TOOK WAS PRETTY FUCKIN' ODD
checks out

Some famous indian musician named KK died after a show in Kolkata because it’s fucking hot in there and the ac wasn’t working.

Its a pretty undesirable place to go. Let's be completely honest here...

idk

the Beatles didn't think so