Zoomers discover nightcore

Zoomers discover nightcore

Attached: 79F8BA7E-AF8D-401B-BB30-466D334DF478.jpg (750x872, 194.19K)

I think it’s funny that zoomers think you have to add core to every genre like it’s a requirement like those retards who used to put >ITT at the beginning of all their threads. Saw someone call breakbeat breakcore yesterday unironically and drum and bass “early 2000s videogamecore”

Um sweaty it's called chopped and screwed

>sway-worthy
>she doesn't sway in place to a slow disco

> nightcore
Was it a thing like ever? Or some teen fad is resurrected from the 10s and spreading on antisocial media?

>Tiktok made me realize
she definitely called some kid weird for listening to this in 2014

saw someone call chopped and screwed "daycore"

Faster :)
Also higher pitch :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILL ME

it's been a thing since the 2000s (probably a lot older in japan)

>drum and bass “early 2000s videogamecore”
I need to see this.

decor

Nightcore is the worst genre in history
t. zoomer

>be good song
>zoomers: ....
>same song but slowed down with added reverb
>Zoomers:

Attached: zoomer-wojak.gif (498x364, 157.38K)

Typycal post-core post, meh.

he's not even putting his arms behind his body at all

Have noticed this. Listening to Radiohead and now all my recommendations are "No Surprises (slowed + reverbed)" which sounds shitty and is played over a fucking doomer wojak gif or some shit. Literally every single fucking song.

Why are Zoomers so easy to loathe? What is it about them? It’s like they just tick so many different, diverse boxes that all get under my skin in unimaginable ways. It’s more than just new = bad old man cloud shouting, I feel fundamentally alienated from them as a whole, like they’re foreigners within my own nation.

Attached: black smirk.jpg (328x340, 10.73K)

Later Millenials didn't know when to shut up and had to have to have an opinion about everything. That evolved into zoomers, who did both of those things but then also required everyone else to not only have an opinion, but have the same opinion as them or else they're part of "the enemy".

Man, I hate these trends so much. Everything is listened to because it's popular, nothing gets listened to because the person genuinely enjoys it. They've gutted the niche communities, and they've ground music into a bland paste that's palatable to everyone.
And if they were to at least present the better songs, but no, it's always some shittily made song which was remixed strictly to fit a certain genre rather than to sound good or be enjoyable.
I miss the time when you'd have to dive in the bowels of the internet to find that right version of a song, when you had to visit countless forums, see countless videos, search by instrument, BPM, everything, because it was worth the detective work. And once you found it you made sure there were several copies, so you never lost it again. It made it so much more worth it.
Mumble rap is worse. There are some good nightcore songs though. But in the end, de gustibus non est disputandum.

They're the lab rats of the internet. Distilled and refined normies of analytical purity. They're overmarketed, over propagandized, excessively standardized. They've grown in a sterile environment, devoid of any natural creativity, and they're acting like their synthetic and AI generated trendy tastes can not only compare to the genuine things, but they think that they're better. Everything related to them is barren, corporate slop, and it shows. The music, the art, the memes, the behavior, the tastes, it's all fake, marketed stencils that were overlaid on top of what was supposed to be a real human. They all have artifacts (for the lack of a better word). It irks you for the same reason why looking at an edited picture irks you: you can see that it's been artificially altered.
And what's worse is that there is zero intention to go build something new. All their willpower is pointed towards conforming even harder.
Processed, prepackaged originality. No shades, only several basic colors that you get to choose from and that's it.
>I feel fundamentally alienated from them as a whole, like they’re foreigners within my own nation.
That's because they are. I belong to this group, even though I relate more to the oldfags than I've ever related to them. I have front row tickets to this shit, and I can assure you that it's not generational. They are a different breed entirely.