Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_McaUor0G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a big Zappa fan, but that's pretty accurate

At least Zappa knows he shit
Lou Reed hahaha what a joke

Lou Sneed

pot calling the kettle black

He's literally just saying that because he's racist against Arabs.

fucking kike

which one?

... And Yet, both of them were on the same label...

Zappa is black though

Didn't this megakike practically suck Frank's cock at the RnR Hall of Fame induction ceremony?
I guess when you make pseudo-artistic drivel you need to shit talk your contemporaries to stay relevant in the public eye

and then he inducted Zappa in the the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in '95
youtube.com/watch?v=H_McaUor0G0

what a klon!

Guys, is It true that Zappa hated drugs and drug users and would kick people out of His band for doing drugs?

Attached: 1646439675934.jpg (199x159, 27.27K)

it is, but not because he is 'le based anti-drugs conservative/traditionalist!" as you would love to think. it was because he was obsessed with controlling what his band was doing.
also zappa did a shit ton of drungs in his early years, even tho he always tried to hide this fact.

yes, user who already replied you explained it pretty well. zappa said he was all for legalization of drugs, he just hated the users and didn't want them in his band.
also i'm surprised zappa never got any movie based around his band, he treated them like shit. zappa was a neurotic control freak, so of course he'd want his band to submit to him at all times.

Zappa through must of his career was a band leader. He was paying them out of his own pocket. I think when he was paying them he expected them to do what he was paying them for.

Interesting... Either way, Zappa has some good stuff.

well you are right about that, zappa saw his band from a business standpoint first and foremost, even said he had to be the "umpire" in the studio and tell the band to stop jamming when payment for studio time was coming out of his pocket
still, he had a lot of weird behavior that he threw on the band, shit like not staying at the same hotel as them or fucking with new musicians during the interview process when he was lazy is part of it. still, i guess these musicians could've walked out anytime in the end, they chose to stay.

jew vs arab issue

imagine one of the last things you record is Lulu with Metallica lol!

is 200 Motels not that movie?
it's even surprisingly candid with stuff like Zappa basing a lot of his material on stupid shit the band members would do on the road and inside jokes and such

it's interesting that Zappa both enjoyed having band members who did wacky shit for entertainment (he wrote Po-Jama people to mock how boring the members of that particular band were on tour wearing pajamas and playing chess and whatever), but being against drug use and drinking, but it really did come down to the band members being essentially salaried personnel for him