Mirror to Mirror or Face to Face?

Mirror to Mirror or Face to Face?

Attached: 6A3D1E29-1AD1-49BE-BCC0-EC9B1996EC74.jpg (700x700, 46.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaiq_TKOKqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mirror to Mirror

In the trash, where it belongs :-)

Attached: trash.jpg (900x900, 105.22K)

Both are shit

you are why Any Forums is dying

Face to Face

In that case he is a hero for putting a sick dog out of its misery. I would take it one step further and go so far as to say: "If this terrible, ear-rapingly bad album were never made, Any Forums would be the most active board on Any Forums(nel) right now".

>album is bad
>because it is made by a homo

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of far better albums made by homos. But this is the one that gets shilled on here the most for whatever reason.

mirror to mirror undoubtedly

Face to Face is so shittily mixed in some places. There are times, on Beach Life In Death for example, where all the guitars just form a gigantic sludge of noise and you can't hear a single riff. Don't know how he managed to make the remake less discernable than the original. And then he adds some unnecessary stuff like the synths at the start of Bodys, which just sound awful, or when he replaces the guitar on Nervous Young Man with synths, completely removing the punch of the whole song. He should have let the guy from Teens Of Denial also produce this. That album sounds fantastic throughout and perfectly compliments his style.

I want to like it, but every time I listen to Face to Face, I eventually switch over to Mirror to Mirror because is has so much more energy and is obviously more authentic.

for me it's youtube.com/watch?v=yaiq_TKOKqM

>111 thumbs up
lmao

Will's dick to My Ass

how to leave town

Attached: 1654527706268.jpg (900x900, 104.56K)

>blah blah blah Im gay blah blah blah Im trans blah blah blah

Never liked this shit band

with or without the fursuit?

I kinda want to try fucking in a fursuit at least once before I die. Seems cool.
Me too. Much better as a solo project with touring members/occasional collaborators

Mirror to Mirror is so great for nightwalks

Fore me, it's beating the shit out of this furryfaggot.