Devo is an anti trump and anti republican band...

Devo is an anti trump and anti republican band. The lead singer has recently taken a public stance on ending conservativism and bringing lgbt rights issues to light

Attached: 7288E1C0-C309-4398-8162-8BDA3E9C6F24.jpg (639x375, 77.99K)

Cool but I still don't like their music though

>old man band announces they support establishment politics
Wow, controversial!

Truly we are living in exciting and unpredictable times.

Okay

>The lead singer has recently taken a public stance on ending conservativism and bringing lgbt rights issues to light
sauce?

Never liked them anyways. Never gonna even listen to them now

We Are Drowning in a Devolved World: An Open Letter from Devo

Isn't he the ableist who sang about M******ds? He's not one of us. He can fuck off with Donald

That's from 2018 and Gerald Casale isn't the lead singer.

W band

>80s new wave band
are fucking any of these NOT anti-trump anti-republican at this point? i feel like all these bands were really left wing even though some of them sounded good

It's been like 20 years why are trannies so I obsessed with a private citizen, this is like saying le band is anti joe schmuck

>Band from a very gay era of music suddenly resurfaces in the gayest era of music.

>bringing lgbt rights issues to light
oh you mean like the entire world has been doing for the past decade

Attached: e8402ebb2f0c9fbd2ff55b6370391f90.jpg (736x460, 113.64K)

>republicans
>lgbtphobia
>not establishment politics
explain?

>establishment
Any Forums is that a-way

Spandau Ballet, Oingo Boingo, tons of Eastern European acts.

based

gimmick band

they were never Republicans or anything but they'd still never make it today because they'd get cancelled for being too macho white male. a song like "Through Being Cool" might give 13 year old white kids the wrong idea. you see even bands that were considered liberal for the time would not pass the muster today and would be problematic somehow.