You're a fucking loser if you don't like this album. Seriously, and this is not a joke, have sex more...

You're a fucking loser if you don't like this album. Seriously, and this is not a joke, have sex more. Talk to people IRL. Stop playing video games. Touch a sunflower or some shit. Turn your life around if you don't vibe to this shit.

Attached: d2304429bd6b0f492325f1151bd21825.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 88.28K)

>You're a fucking loser if you don't like overhyped Top 40 dreck performed by some no-name hooer
Guess I'm a fucking loser then.

You're a virgin

3 good songs and that's it. Crazy how it's been so long since The Fame Monster yet no one can surpass it to this day.

i like the album cover
that’s about it, thanks

This and also this.

That's wild bro, but I don't remember asking for your opinion.
Didn't read past the first sentence btw.

Attached: 5dd.jpg (809x900, 132.72K)

Albanian here
Dua Lipa has not and will never ever "produce" anything of worth
Stop shilling this worthless garbage

Also, she is ugly as fuck. Stop being a slave to the Jewish Machine.

If It Ain't Me best song on moonlight edition

Attached: 550x550.jpg (550x550, 67.66K)

>albanian
so anyway fellas

Zoomer born in 00 here. I have a gen x mom born in 71 who constantly plays this album in the car. It got to the point where this mediocre album turned into shit for me. Not enough staying power for pop music. If I want to hear 80s synthpop and 70s disco, I'd listen to all the acts that did it good back then. Only song worth it kind of is Physical but even then it feels like a cheap version of the superior Olivia Newton-John cut, the other track I find fine is Hallucinate, but even then there's many EDM hits from the early 10 I preferred to this, such as Evacuate the Dancefloor from Cascada or Turn me On from David Guetta. And of course electropop like Lady Gaga's Fame/Fame Monster era did tracks like Hallucinate way better. I can see the hype kind of for Dua Lipa for others, but to me and many pop mainstays of the mid-10s to the present, they're either mediocre, boring or shit. I only like Billie Eilish at the moment, some trap is good but a lot of the production, like current pop, can get boring. Makes me happy I experienced 00s and early 10s pop growing up, they had so much soul. No one today can make a song as great as Can't Get You Outta My Head or Say it Right nowadays. Poptimism is a disease.

Duo Lingo is Albanian btw

Sorry, meant to say 00s-early 10s for the edm point @evcuate the dancefloot. My head hurts rn lol

Nah. You’re gay, and it’s alright. Be loud and proud.

Doesn't get more generic than this album. Nothing memorable or catchy.

>SEX SEX YOU NEVER HAD SEX SEX GO AND BETABUXX

This is why you can't talk music to any woman or normie.

>unironically using the word "vibe"

based and duapilled

But that's not Olivia Rodrigo?

Future Nostalgia > SOUR

You wish. Buddy. Sour=no skips. Literally.