Samples a bunch of old music and puts a shitty filter over them

youtu.be/wJWksPWDKOc
>samples a bunch of old music and puts a shitty filter over them
>mixes some uninspired droning sound
>25 million views
how the fuck?

Attached: 1644264458319.png (682x607, 472.85K)

This meme

Attached: 1619178163808.png (600x463, 286.53K)

but the backstory man!!!!! the context!!!!!! this album will fucking break you man!!!!! best album of all time!!!!!!!! fuck this thing

fuck you
go chase your brain chemicals you non sentimental scum

i hate this shit, its literally babbys first ambient. making shitty art about deep/sensitive subjects doesnt make it less shitty. an absolute boring drag to listen to, 6.5 fucking hours jesus christ

Truly the most self-indulgent and pretentious thing ever created

Fuck you you easily impressed pseudo intellectual child.

lol

Attached: 1220023032.jpg (537x256, 23.87K)

Imagine kicking his ass to the last 7 minutes of this album

you won't win this battle of hate
kill yourself

stfu

>if you don't like my 6 hours of muffled noise you have NO SOUL and are a HATER and it can't possibly just be because the album is shit
you gotta self reflect sometimes kid, even if it hurts

I love hauntology but god I despise this album.

>6 hours of muffled noise

an insult to actual good noise projects. EATEOT isn't even interesting at doing that because of how fucking reliant it is on the "dementia" theme that needs to be explained on the liner notes

this album is so very surface-level.
>25 million views
yeah, go "deep" like 25 million others.

>good noise projects

>UHMMMM le popular thing is LE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>am i fitting in yet xD
there's not an original thought on this entire site

>this one album of random background noise is boring and the others aren't because... THEY JUST AREN'T OKAY?!

Attached: 1653780739427.jpg (656x748, 33.43K)

As an ending to the caretaker's career and listened to as 6 separate albums in a series rather than one massive one, it is a well done and creative concept album. How it got so huge is completely beyond me. I was a fan of the caretaker before he got huge on tiktok and youtube, and had this album not blown up I think it would have been better regarded here, a lot of the hate for it just seems contraction. I'm not saying its a 10/10 but its solid and ambitious.

None of it is sampled

Have you listened to the entire thing? The first half is interesting and a novel concept but the second half is what makes it a self-indulgent shitshow. 3 hours of nothing.

>creative concept
Nope. It's utterly artless, it teaches us nothing about its themes, it says nothing of value. I feel sorry for anyone who falls for this trash

It insists upon itself