How come so much rap has Nation of Islam shit in it...

How come so much rap has Nation of Islam shit in it? Ever since I heard the word "tricknology" used unironically in a RZA song I start wondering if these guys unironically hate me for my skin color

Attached: 1637024687347.jpg (598x607, 323.33K)

Blacks get pozzed with it while in the pokey

why are you listening to rap if that bothers you so much

Grew up in 80% black area, plus I like RZA and just never noticed it until recently. Now I started hearing NOI references in tons of shit and it hugely changed the way I see a lot of it.

>black people are generally weirdo dummies with a cult like mentality
You grew up around them and it took this to make you realize that? Are you blind? Some of the most psychotic schizo shit I've ever heard came from black people

I didn't notice how much in the popular music was actually promoting this cult shit

Kool Keith and Wesley Willis stand out in particular.

do NOT disrespect keith like that
his schizo schit is the best thing about his music.

This
Kool Keith gets a pass because he's crazy articulate and even at his peak was pretty obscure

>I start wondering if these guys unironically hate me for my skin color
racism is completely normal, accepted, and downright promoted in most cultures around the world. I'm not saying it's good, I'm just saying.

This isn't true, the only people that are racist are deep south hillbillies and niggers. That's literally it.
Oh and euros hate gypsies.

Attached: 1654466381871.png (1280x780, 646.9K)

Africa - home of the rednecks. yeah that makes sense now that I think about it - totally not a cope

I've actually read that book and nothing he says in that book support your argument. I've also travelled abroad a little bit.

Every African person ive ever met was incredibly kind and despised the American black for the same reason everyone else does.
Nigger doesn't mean black people at large it means American black.

>1 minute apart
I'm sure you have buddy

Attached: 1654490715913.png (352x524, 55.04K)

cope

Attached: africa.jpg (850x466, 97.09K)

eat shit and die soijack poster

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 08.46.00.png (1000x434, 131.56K)

So this is the power of Ashkenazi schizophrenia

Attached: 1654473331136.png (953x512, 443.58K)

They think it makes them enlightened, it’s the equivalent of white liberal art students

isn't that atheism? you guys call everthing pozzed

Pozzed is the act of taking aids infested cum in your ass and getting aids from it

You just reminded me that Shabazz Palaces has some extremely good shit but they're Nation of Islam black extremists who hate whitey.

I think you’re confused with religion, which is literally a cult