Join a band with a bunch of old boomer dads

>Join a band with a bunch of old boomer dads
>they know the entry level classic rock hits
>we play dont cry and knocking on heavens door by Guns and Roses
I recommend one in a million
>they never heard it guitar and bass player gives a quick listen and learn the tabs for practice
>we start to play it singer gets the lyrics on his phone singing the first verse confidently with harmony
>getting to the second verse his voice gets quiet mumbling his eyes widen holding the phone closer to his face his glasses off
>says "whoa whoa, stop a minute"
>awkward silences the guitar player and bass player look at the singer saying "whats up"?
>Singer looks at me on the drum kit
guess i blew it with my band practice try out was getting too cocky with my music knowledge that it got me in trouble, this is the second time I suggested a song with the N word the other was John Lennons women song when they were talking about that Beatles Disney special and I brought up the women are the N ger of the world and they were like wtf is that real

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (410x357, 15.14K)

Are you fucking retarded or something

The aaliyah song?

Sounds like the guys in the band are - clinically. They claim to be Guns N' Roses fans, yet get a case of cold shakes when OP asks them to play one of the best-written and composed songs in their entire discography? He's better off without them.

Trying to show your powerlevel in this situation is peak autist

>buzzword buzzword buzzword
So you're retarded too, got it.

Take your meds

Attached: 1654398848106.png (352x524, 55.04K)

No meme arrow therefore you look like this and say these things in real life

I'm not quoting anyone summerfag

You're clearly not socially adjusted. You shouldn't be criticizing others yet honestly.

never happened and op is homoflexible

Oh, pardon me for not constantly walking on eggshells and licking the swampy asses of Any Forums's resident stuffed shirts - a board on a site which is clearly populated by the upper crust of the upper crust.

I like my crust stuffed.

Attached: 8374690270482-.jpg (1080x1080, 81.64K)

Just don't try to get your bandmates to say nigger it's really that simple

Everyone who counts does.

This is not about Any Forums this is about the situation OP described: he offered a song that says the N word (for the second time mind you) and got a completely expected response from the other band members. Defending OP is retarded.

How the hell was OP supposed to know his fairweather, over-the-hill bandmates had the consitution of sickly, easily offended liberal arts majors? Now go ahead and tell me to go back to Any Forums, since you have no more original thoughts or ideas left in your heads.

>how the hell was OP supposed to know his bandmates would react the same way as 99% of people when they suddenly hear the N word?
idk maybe by not being autistic

why are you so insecure about using Any Forums lol
if you don't want people to notice you go on there, you should restrain yourself from spergouts like this

If I was in that band i wouldn't have been pissed off but id definitely say
>yeah we're not playing that sorry
You've got to have a lukewarm IQ to not understand why saying nigger wouldn't go over well with a crowd

They're just dudes hanging out jamming in a garage.