Been a Spotify user for like ten years. Just canceled and switched to Apple Music...

Been a Spotify user for like ten years. Just canceled and switched to Apple Music. Aside from a few annoying hiccups it's better in every way.

Attached: Unknown.png (300x168, 2.18K)

Soulseek + Foobar2000 >

kys shill

tidal won't be around in 3 years

this

apple music allows you to add your own music, so your point is retarded. idiot.

what's the difference bewteen iTunes and Apple Music?

they've essentially merged. itunes is basically dead but there's still an itunes store if you want to buy music for some godforsaken reason

why do they have crossfade on Android but not on iOS?

Only thing it’s better for is icloud streaming of local files
Spotify can’t do that

the music quality is vastly superior as well
also the recommendations used to be utter dogshit but they're better than spotify's now
the only thing spotify does better is user made playlists

itunes is literally just built into macos now purely so us ipod chuds can still use them without any hassle

if you have more than 2 braincels you use soulseek with foobar.

broke incel weighing in like anyone cares

True, forgot about the lossless streaming. Pretty embarrassing. I'm no audiophile but I do occasionally notice on Spotify bad audio quality. I am grad student so I just use my student email and pay for both for $4.99 a month. Spotify for more "commercial" releases and since the library is larger and Apple for my soulseek downloads of all the black metal not on spotify

Literally who listens to music on their desktop

Teenagers who hear the phrase ‘look who came out of their cave’ on a weekly basis

inb4 smug retards start chimping about how you should download every music you ever listen to.

There's a lot of terrible interface decisions, like arbitrarily not being able to sort by artist in playlists or the genre view, which makes it impossible to filter your library in any useful way

My favourite feature.
Both true
>Spotify for more "commercial" releases and since the library is larger and Apple for my soulseek downloads of all the black metal not on spotify
Literally me
Already happened

Most important reason Spotify is shit is that the horrible sound quality literally sounds quieter on iPhone. I often had to have the volume almost at max to hear things at a reasonable level.

tidal is still better than both