What is the primary arguments for/against albums as:

What is the primary arguments for/against albums as:
A cohesive, singular piece, songs merely being designative chapters
A set of cohesive songs, loosely connected by style
A set of songs created during the same period of time, branded unded the same name

To me, I have never really seen any artist that has done anything that is not the first as equal to any artist that has done anything else.. but what do you know, I don't have a music degree, so please tell me what to think because I am worried about the superfluous results of my opinionated bias -- what if someone calls me retarded?

Attached: 1636237783544.png (680x383, 254.25K)

To be clear: yes, if you dont have transitions between songs you're a loser

u dont know anything about trans people either

I know you're mentally ill, what else is there to know?

ok so we're mentally ill according to you, so what? does that mean we don't deserve the same rights as everyone else?

I understand more about you than you understand about your balls, shut the fuck up retard, you are an idiot. If you were mentally capable at all the first prerequisite to that would be not giving a fuck about the image I posted and you failed even that. I have been a part of the trans community for 17 years and I can say without a doubt you are a brainwashed jew slave.

what

No it means you need to be treated as such instead of encouraging it
It'd be like encouraging the dude that thinks theres people living in his walls because you don't wanna hurt his feelings.

>being a troon for 17 years

this

literally me crossdressing because I get horny about it lol

Attached: IMG_5097.jpg (3024x3024, 1.76M)

both have their place

Attached: IMG_5251.jpg (3024x3024, 1.74M)

Attached: IMG_5007.jpg (3024x3024, 2.59M)

Correct. Mentally ill people are defective shitstains and deserve nothing more than compulsory euthanasia.

>to scared to feel/dress like a princess in reali life so you have to do it in a kids decorating game
Pathetic desu

>doctors find treatment that works
>still not happy because it doesnt align with your politics
ur being dishonest lol

Don't go that far edgy kike swine
Everyone deserves to get the mental health treatment they need

Attached: 1653796372402.jpg (192x180, 9.23K)

How does that work though? trans have some of the highest suicide rates out of any demographic. Encouraging it is literally the problem here.

except in supporting a schizophrenic guy you would be harming him whereas when supporting trans people you're doing the opposite
look at the rate of suicide pre vs post transition, there's no reason not to support trans people transitioning besides bigotry.
you cant change your gender identity, conversion therapy does not work. let trans people do what they want with their bodies and mind your own business, love each other as we were all made perfect in God's image
im not the same as you. i see no problem with standing up for what i believe to be right
call me an idiot, idrc, ill still love you and nothing you can say will ever change that

Shut the fuck up tranny, what is your problem? That is perfectly healthy, games are made to live out fantasies.
You being a man and actually putting on a dress is not.

>being this mad
Just admit you still live at home and don’t have a way to dress up all pretty and have men over to make you feel pretty and be loved on by them while your dressed up all pretty

If you were made perfect in God's image, why are you trying to change the way God made you? Your own argument Is doublethink user.
And I don't mind trannies, it's them sticking their fucking noses in MY buisness, my children's buisness and my jobs buisness that's the fucking issue. I don't have to like you. Sorry.

I get pussy, have a great job and lovely home and gf. take your meds.

>it’s perfectly healthy for a grown man to pretend to be a pretty princess (male) in a kids game
It’s unironcally less cringe dressing up as one desu at that point

Attached: IMG_0234.jpg (2576x1932, 1.13M)

No you don’t your a pathetic neet who spends all day window shopping online for dresses and heels but can’t buy any and is pissy about it

Why is it they suicide, user?

There's no helping trannoid retards the same way there's no helping someone with Downs syndrome. They're irreparable subhuman sludge whose existence has absolutely no positive effect on anything.

Please stahp

Attached: 1654439585819.gif (220x180, 602.56K)

Attached: IMG_0429.jpg (2576x1932, 1.23M)

>If you were made perfect in God's image, why are you trying to change the way God made you? Your own argument Is doublethink user.
Unironcally this you can’t say you were made in gods image then try to change everything he made you your literally doing the opposite

Clean this one out mods

>you cant change your gender identity
You can because it's a social construct. Your penis isn't. Dumbass.