Literally who (c)rapper

>literally who (c)rapper
>multiple threads with dozens of bumps
>one of the most important men in modern music
>3 threads die at 4 bumps max
This board is pathetic

Attached: 1654182883433.png (721x971, 672.78K)

RIP Bozo

Youngboy better

Attached: artworks-r2eq9zAyyj4E9eku-YpuN8w-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 38.74K)

only boomers use midi

Take your meds
The guy programmed the first softsynth too prodcel

He was fucking old. Old people die. Who cares. You weren't talking about him before

I use his technology every day. Meanwhile not a single thread has been made about that crapper until he died
Cope

F
This guy invented MIDI? Thats pretty heavy duty stuff, MIDI is used by most music producers and is the primary component of computer music production

He was 72

yeah who the fuck even is that rapper? "trouble"? lmao never heard of that random fuck in my life, just some no name d-list soundcloud gangbanger

So because someone is old their death shouldn't be recognized? What's your point?

It's bait for polcels and trannies, nobody on this board actually enjoys music so naturally they don't know who the hell Dave Smith is
He invented MIDI, he invented the synthesizer preset and he invented the software/VST synthesizer. Music literally wouldn't be the same without him

wow thats insane

without him you wouldnt have DAWs as we know them

Truly
The dude was an actual genius, a real pioneer who objectively made both music and the world a better place and it makes me sad my favorite board doesn't recognize him at all

Attached: dave_smith_credit_joanne_mcgowan__20646.jpg (520x650, 44.01K)

Shit he fucking died?

RIP

Old people die all the time that's life

So that explains why none of you fucking poseurs know who he is? Because.... le old? Get real. You didn't know who this was until you saw the thread calling your dumbass out.
He died like 4 days ago, actually.

wait this guys name is on my synth

And now his legacy is gonna get covered in RGB lights

how could this possibly be anyone’s favourite board lol how pitiful

It was /trash/, and before that Any Forums but my favorite general died and Any Forums turned pozzed
You browse here long enough you get stuck on certain boards for a while. This has been my home board for a couple years now.

Attached: 1654441162590.png (860x919, 319.11K)