Katecels, it's over, the Popchads are making fun of us again

Katecels, it's over, the Popchads are making fun of us again

Attached: fkatesfe.png (874x557, 70.15K)

wtf "heat weaves" is supposed to mean

what was Heat Waves

>20 years old
you sure about that?

Glass Animals

yeah we need more "fuck that ho shoot that nigga" by lil thug

I prefer "fuck that nigga shoot that ho" by lil nas x

>more people listening to kate bush
good for her! good for her :)

except running up that bill is a cool song

Didn't Heat Waves debuted at the bottom of the charts during it's first week and kept growing organically as time kept going? What the hell are these newfags comparing over a 30 year old song that only peaked at #30 and stayed there for less than a month

heat waves sucks cock and the band that made it is some forgettable indie pop nmecore dogshit
kate bush is one of the best artists of the entire 1980s and among the greatest female artists of all time. not even comparable

>The 1980s was 20 years ago

Music for this feel?

I couldn't even tell you the name of the Glass Animals frontman. Completely anonymous band lacking real identity despite the popularity, like AJR or Imagine Dragons. Faceless with 0 personality in sound or image. For big popular rockstars people should know the actual names of the band members, but really tell me you can name the Imagine Dragons or Glass Animals guy without looking it up

I still love them, but this is Interpol in a phrase.

i know the ajr guys are brothers or something and the glass animals dude has glasses and is british but thats it. i think imagine dragons are mormons. but yeah idk their actual names and have no desire to because theyre god awful

Glass Animals have one hit wonder written all over them. They're in the category of those indie pop bands with urban outfitters aesthetics in the 10s that had one random mega hit (Foster the People, Portugal the Man, Gotye, The Best Day of My Life fags, whatever else)

If I only could
Make a collect call with god
And get him to pay the wages
I'd be running up that bill

>20
american schooling at work

be running up that toll
be running up that phone booth

Attached: kate-bush-phone.gif (498x348, 1.02M)

his music is about sucking cock and being fucked in the ass, user. get it right.

>amazing song becomes a hit when released
>over time, lots of people cover it because it’s awesome
>someone chooses it as a song for a scene in a show, creates lightning in a bottle
>new generation of music fans are introduced to an artist that deserves the attention
>people that missed her the first time around are paying attention now
>Kate will continue to do exactly what she wants and will be brilliant doing it
Couldn’t be more pleased for her, and it’s nice for society to display some taste occasionally

Attached: F621763E-59CE-4B14-947C-F49B4099C507.jpg (828x833, 537.44K)