Nowadays "concerts" are terribly boring compared to the late 60s/ early 70s, change my mind

Nowadays "concerts" are terribly boring compared to the late 60s/ early 70s, change my mind

Attached: main-qimg-d36b8666a4d0a978e154d31320296d81-lq.jpg (460x603, 81.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22WxyPMR1ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek prodlets on suicide watch

I was born in the 90's so I can't comment on 70's concerts

>t.

Attached: 1654398848106.png (352x524, 55.04K)

We don't care that you play guitar, user. We are here to have a good time. Skrillex was the first dude who publicly switched from bands to laptops. Its cooler. It's one dudes vision, and everything at his fingertips. Fuck your garage and fuck your buddies who play instruments. I got this shit myself.

That's what being a producer is. Playing instruments is a meme. Piano and drums is the only instruments which matters. Must suck to be stuck in the past. Laptops are the most important instrument in the world. Also Sneed.

I'm 24 years old and I've never been to a single concert. Always felt like they were the biggest scams ever

Stadium concerts are fucking gay

laptops aren't an instrument, they're simulations

?
what part of that offended you?

>I was born in the 90s so I can't comment on 70s concerts

There's plenty of video footage that you can watch and analyze. You don't need to be einstein to know they were definitely better and cheaper

Nobody said anything about guitars schizo, you will never be a real musician and this wall of reddit cope only exemplifies that

I've had a lot of fun at concerts I've been to nowadays
Does that change your mind?

>analyze
yea ok
still, I wasn't there
won't comment
stay mad

> im a producer, IM PRODOOCING

Yeah sure mate. Sorry I got to turn my amp a little bit higher.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.95K)

See

>electronic music is.... LE BAD!!
>why? LOOK, IT JUST IS OK??

Not yet. Were they on the same level as the ones in the 70s?. Because most concerts I've been to were kinda lame compared to Woodstock or similar ones that came after it.

Electonic music (actual electronic not the wannabe shit you post in /prod/) is made with hardware synths not Vsts
Cope, sneed and dial 8 poorfag wannabe

lmao I had a whole club of people dancing to mutoid 80's music that came from my laptop. I literally just ran a backing track and then triggered samples with a controller while a buddy sang, danced, and thrashed around drunkenly. Literally got the best audience response of the night compared to full bands and a famous korean pop artist.

European edm concerts are great, stuff in America like rap is shit

>old school is... LE GOOD!!
>why? well here's the synth I bought with my papi's money
>not that I ever use it, it's dusty but I CONSOOOOMM synths

Go back to your containment thread schizo

>computer making robotic sounds : -beep boop-
>"Look mom IM PRODOOOOCING MUSIC !"
>But son, are you a musician yet?, have you learn any musical theory at least?
>NO MOM, I DONT NEED MUSICAL THEORY, MY LAPTOP DOES IT FOR ME, IM LITERALLY BETHOVEN, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME REEEEEEEEE
>*slams door*

bet you watch 'best of 60's shows' toutube playlists and dance alone in your room too
fucking loser
the main difference between 70's shows and today's? you can't go to 70's shows anymore
so stay seething

No thanks. I'll be too busy having fun at concerts to argue if concerts back when I wasn't even alive were better than they are now. Fuck off.

You go to shit concerts because you have shit taste. Same would happen to you in the 70s don't worry.

I offended the /musicians who have wasted thousands of dollars on physical equipment that wasn't even an analog synthesizer.
> I am a stupid person, and think my ability to play an instrument makes me more of a musician than David tipper.

Neck yourself homie.

Yeah well people drink protein shakes to feed themselves, that sitll doesn't replace real food though.

>110932720
>schizophrenia

>turn nobs (real, not digital)
>hmmm the warmth
>plugs wires randomly
>yea that's the stuff
>casio pre-sets: on
>creativity: off
>I'm gonna EXPERIMENTOOOOO
yep, it's electronic music time

Electronic music (bass music, specifically) uses more music theory then rock music.

>every VST obsessed poorfag is a schizophrenic freak
Checks out

I bet you don't even know who bil bless is. Wataposer

I wasn't alive in the 70's, so I can't compare based on personal experience. I can say that I've thoroughly enjoyed nearly every concert I've been to recently, so from my personal experience there, they've not been boring.
Maybe you've just been going to the wrong shows, maybe newer music just isn't your thing. But for me, nothing beats seeing my favourite punk bands rip it at smaller / medium size venues. The energy is always off the rails and I always leave with an ecstatic grin

you don't even have to go that far back. they were kino right up to the invention of the smartphone

youtube.com/watch?v=22WxyPMR1ws

>Maybe you've just been going to the wrong shows, maybe newer music just isn't your thing. But for me, nothing beats seeing my favourite punk bands rip it at smaller / medium size venues. The energy is always off the rails and I always leave with an ecstatic grin

I've had a similar experience, but still they are never on the level of madness and ecstasy of a full jam session from early Santana, The Doors, Grateful dead or Frank zappa. It just doesn't happen. Rock jam sessions have ceased to exist long time ago. Nowadays it's mostly just people playing their songs and calling it a day.

>that girl showing her tits at 1:21 while piggybacking on his bf

lmao top cuck

you're right user
I don't even know what point I was trying to make
I'm not good at trolling

Attached: bart SIMPSON.jpg (640x480, 38.39K)

I guess we just expect different things from concerts. All I need is a passionate, dedicated crowd with a lot of energy to make me happy. I really like the communal feeling of shows like that